Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4726509 times)

Offline seabass

Re: Life is good
« Reply #9630 on: August 21, 2013, 07:47:30 pm »
do you mean cut off bibs Eddie?
Middletown,Ohio

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #9631 on: August 21, 2013, 10:07:31 pm »
Thats funny Steve! Thanks Eddie..
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Online Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #9632 on: August 22, 2013, 06:31:39 am »
Thanks Eddie,got my Arrows/bows ready,wondered about the floats and line ?? I have some good line [I think] but didn't know how long it needed to be attached to the arrow. ??? 8 or 9 foot is fine with me on size. Even smaller really don't matter to me. Getting excited,this should be cool.By the way I don't do shorts unless I am home on the couch. ;) ;D ;D Question-- is Tennessee carry permit honored in Florida ? Just saying. ;) :) :) :) I plan on leaving Tuesday night 5 or 6 pm so I should show up sometime early Wed. morning,is that OK ?? I can sleep in the car if you and Chris are at work. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #9633 on: August 22, 2013, 09:19:58 am »
Mark;
 Your Tenn. permit works down here, Florida is more liberal then the other states. You can carry anything you can conceal. Don't sleep in the car, Kathie will be home, I'll be at work Wednesday morning.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Marks

« Reply #9634 on: August 22, 2013, 10:26:45 am »
Our Alabama permits tell all the states that honor them on the back. Tennessee and Florida are both listed on ours and I assume its mutual so you will be good on drive down too.

I'm so jealous of this trip. It sounds like it will be a blast. I've enjoyed looking at all the homemade equipment too. Take plenty of pictures when you can. Yall stay safe and settle for no less than 10 feet.  8)

Online Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9635 on: August 22, 2013, 10:38:48 am »
Thanks guys,I thought so,Just never go anywhere not packing. ;) :) Eddie if all goes good I will probably be there 7/8am Wednesday morning, Hope that ant to early,don't want to be a bother. :)I could wait and leave later in the night but waiting is one of my weak suits for sure. Just setting[couldn't sleep I am sure]
waiting to leave would drive me nuts. ;) :) :) What time do you get off Wednesday Eddie ? Thanks Marks for the well wishes,I am sure their will be lots of pictures taken. :) Hopefully with Eddie/Chris and me with Gators and not the other way around. ;) :-\ :-\ Miss Joanie still thinks I am crazy and I am beginning to think she feels the same about the ones I run with. ??? Of course after 40 years together you know she likes a little crazy or she wouldn't be around.  ;) ;D ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #9636 on: August 22, 2013, 11:18:46 am »
Im really lookin forward to the pics from ya'lls huntin trip... Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Marks

« Reply #9637 on: August 22, 2013, 12:00:04 pm »
This is what my permit says

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #9638 on: August 22, 2013, 12:55:59 pm »
Pappy, I'm not sure what time I'll get off, I'll have to line everybody up for the rest of the week since I'm taking it off. But, I'm sure I'll get home early, I'll even swing by the house on the way back to the office to see if you're settled in. I'm working on the north side of town.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline Otis

« Reply #9639 on: August 22, 2013, 07:40:23 pm »
I see who you buddy is Eddie. See if I ever call another turkey in for you again. I'd try to shoot a gator.

David.  :) :) :) :) :)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #9640 on: August 22, 2013, 07:58:24 pm »
Cloverdale Dave Id take you gator hunting if we had them up here buddy!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Otis

« Reply #9641 on: August 22, 2013, 08:11:23 pm »
Pearlie, I know you would and Eddie and Pappy know I'm messing with them. Those two are top notch in my book. True friends.

David

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #9642 on: August 22, 2013, 09:06:19 pm »
Dave, I've got another tag, heck, gator meat ain't nothing new to me anyway.I'd rather eat a rabbit.
Lakeland, Florida

Offline DARLA

« Reply #9643 on: August 22, 2013, 11:00:56 pm »
Hey Pappy!!! Jes wanted to thank ya for makin my 1st visit to TWIN OAKS extra special!!! I dont think ya ever 4get the 1st time ya go somewhere, but I will NEVER 4get that day-EVER!!!  ;) Cant wait to get back there!!!

Online Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9644 on: August 23, 2013, 06:58:11 am »
My pleasure Darla,I think Brian found him a good one and I am so proud for both of yall. :) Not my normal Friday,headed home for a weekend with Miss Joanie,as you know it's our 40th Anv. Last year was my year to decide what we do and this years is hers so no telling what I am in for but feel sure it will be fun.I finished getting all my stuff ready for next weeks adventure with Eddie so I can focus on make sure Miss Joanie has a fun time. :) :) A happy Woman is a Happy man, figured that out many years ago. Did shoot my gator arrows,man they all fly good out to 10 or 12 yards and hit hard,I think they will do the trick,also got 6 Cain and 6 PO shafts mounted with Zawicky 140 and Ace 160s ready in case we get a chance at a hog so I am good to go. Still ant found any short pants ,flipflops and Flower shirt so not sure how I am going to fit in down south,so far south it is almost North. ;) :) :) :) Hope yall have a good one.See ya Monday.Life is Good. ;) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good