Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4834338 times)

Offline D. Tiller

• Go ahead! Bend that stick! Make my day!!!
    • Whidbey Island Soap Co.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #8505 on: November 20, 2012, 01:55:59 am »
Wow! You guys sure know how to have fun!

Sorry I've been gone for a while from the site. Been really busy with work and getting Gayle moved up here. She will be living here on Whidbey for good starting end of December. Nice to finally live in the same state together!

Dont know if I will make to the Classic again this year.  :'( But I will make it back one day!!!!  ;)

Going to work on making some west coast style native bows. Something I can ship easily to the Classic and do some shooting. (I believe I was banned from making bows the next time I show up! LOL!!!)  8)

Tiller
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline _Jon_

« Reply #8506 on: November 20, 2012, 02:54:46 am »
Went to the hospital to visit Anthony this evening.  He's doing great and should be headed Home in a few days.  Just wanted to pass along the word.
Member of "Twin Oaks Bow Hunters,"  Chapmansboro, Tennessee

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #8507 on: November 20, 2012, 05:59:44 am »
Good to hear from you Tiller,seems all is coming together for you. Yes I visted him Sunday and he thinks he may go home Wed. He was feeling great.Thanks Tomi
same to you and yours. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline BearG

« Reply #8508 on: November 20, 2012, 10:32:04 am »
Man miss 9 days on here and you miss alot. Took off and hunted in Indiana saw alot of deer, mostly bucks(including a bachlor group). We were just alittle early this year, just starting to rut. I had a bad time Tue. morning and Fri. night, shot a nice buck both times and could not find, shoot looked good on Friday nights deer. Tue. mornings was a bad shot due to hitting stand during release, arrow hit deer in the neck. I asked the guy at the check station to take a pic of the deer if someome shoot Sat. or Sun. start of gun season. Anyway still had alot of fun, not Twin Oaks fun but fun never the less.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #8509 on: November 20, 2012, 10:39:03 pm »
Glad to hear it went well for Anthony, and glad he got his deer before it started. Take it slow in therapy, Buddy, it ain't gonna be easy have them both done.

David, you ought to hang a sign in the window and take your Bride on a Road trip, show her your Wild Side, :o we all saw ;) I just did 1800 miles a week ago. :)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #8510 on: November 21, 2012, 01:27:08 am »
What happened to Anthony?

Thanks Pappy! Glad to be back!

Eddie, going to save my pennies for that trip. Just to let ya know, Gayle likes my wild side!  :o ;D
“People are less likely to shoot at you if you smile at them” - Mad Jack Churchill

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #8511 on: November 21, 2012, 06:02:30 am »
 ;) ;D ;D OK then I have some pictures for her. ;) ;D ;D Anthony had both knees replaced last week but is doing really good. Friday for me, Beau and me are hunting this evening and in the morning ,then to the house for a big Thanksgiving ,the back for some more hunting and fun in the shop and around the cabin. No real plans but feel sure I will find something to get into.Hope yall have a good Thanksgiving,we all have a lot to be thankful for that is for sure. By the way got a package from seabass yesterday,very nice and will have some pictures Monday. :) :)Thanks Steve.  Life is Good.
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline seabass

« Reply #8512 on: November 21, 2012, 06:31:58 am »
good luck hunting and happy thanksgiving.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline venisonburger

« Reply #8513 on: November 21, 2012, 03:09:38 pm »
Pappy, please accept my belated condolences on your loss, thanks to Gods grace you were able to be there. I'm sorry I haven't checked back sooner. I know Hanna was special to you also, I'll bet Dana would be sad to hear of her passing also, I'll have to see if I can drop him an email.
I hope everyone on this site has a blessed Thanksgiving.
VB

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #8514 on: November 21, 2012, 04:32:04 pm »
Glad to hear Anthonys doing well. Not fun to have that happen.

Have a great Thanks Giving guys! Sounds like its going to be a fantastic day! Going out for Dinner here.

Tiller

Offline MWirwicki

• The wood speaks to you; Listen with your eyes. GSD
« Reply #8515 on: November 22, 2012, 11:18:08 am »
Happy Thanksgiving to all from the Wirwicki family
Matt Wirwicki
Owosso, MI

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #8516 on: November 22, 2012, 12:35:41 pm »
at boy will be pulling a bow 'fore ya know it Matt.  8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline seabass

« Reply #8517 on: November 22, 2012, 02:11:08 pm »
have a great thanksgiving everyone.
Middletown,Ohio

Offline TNArcher1969

« Reply #8518 on: November 22, 2012, 03:07:35 pm »
Happy Thanksgiving to all.
"Stay Calm, Pick a spot, Shoot Straight"

Offline D. Tiller

« Reply #8519 on: November 22, 2012, 03:52:51 pm »
Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you all have a great one with lots of bird on the plate!