Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4835661 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #7230 on: January 02, 2012, 02:27:19 pm »
Still napping,Shannon and Will gave me a really nice map of the farm,even put it up for me on the kitchen wall. Thanks Guys I love it.  :) :)Well that's it for the week. :)Hope yall all had as good a Christmas and New Year as I did.Can't beat Family and good good Friends. Life is Good.  ;) ;D ;D
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #7231 on: January 02, 2012, 04:42:57 pm »
Well I'm in Hawaii now.
 Looking at the pics and all ready miss you guys.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #7232 on: January 02, 2012, 05:27:42 pm »
You guys enjoy your time in Hawaii, Jesse. Don't forget to write.  ;) and don't forget pics.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7233 on: January 03, 2012, 07:22:58 am »
Glad you got there safe Jesse,miss you also. :(
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #7234 on: January 03, 2012, 09:29:27 am »
Jessee, glad you and Abbey made it okay. You'll have a group of guys knapping and tanning hides with you in no time. You may even learn some island traditions to boot! Tell Abbey hello for me...take care!

Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline GlennM

« Reply #7235 on: January 03, 2012, 11:36:04 am »
Back to work after a great Christmas Hunt.  We made great time and rolled into Buffalo around 5:30pm.  Thanks to all at Twin Oaks who made the week so enjoyable.  Jake could not stop telling stories once he got home.  It was a great adventure for him.  I am still trying to figure out how to swing a trip to the Classic.  I hope you enjoyed all the viddles.  It was a pleasure to cook for you and return some of the hospitality.

Glenn

Offline Will H

« Reply #7236 on: January 03, 2012, 12:10:58 pm »
Glenn it sure was good to meet you fella :) thanks for all the good food! Lookin forward to next time.

Jesse- I'm glad you made it safe man! Been missin you already.. :'( like Greg said before you know it you'll have folks wanting to knap and tan pig hides :) Be careful out there and HAVE FUN!!! We'll keep the home fires burnin for ya ;).
~Will
Proud Member of Twin Oaks Bowhunters
           Clarksville, Tennessee

"Middle Tennessee is the place to be"

Offline Brother Dan

« Reply #7237 on: January 03, 2012, 12:20:10 pm »
Jesse, glad you guys made it safe. How bout your belonging and truck, did they make it. You'll be knapping lava rock in no time. Would love to come visit, what island are you on. Think we can get Pappy on a plane. Take care,  B Dan
Cleves, Ohio

Offline oschroe

« Reply #7238 on: January 03, 2012, 02:19:38 pm »
I sure hope everyone had a safe and Happy New Year!  Glenn, Chuck, Jake enjoyed the visit and hope you all are feeling better.  Better luck next year on the deer.  Glenn thanks for the beverage holder and all the good chow :D :D You are a gentleman and a school bus  ;D ;D  Had a great time last week with all my friends and family (we wore the Squirrels out).  Jesse you take care.  Send me your address when you get settled and I'll ship you that Fly Rod. 

FYI... Big A's wife Beverly, had emergency appendix surgery yesterday.  So everyone be thinking about her (She's doing well).

Woody
Woody

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour. Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with a will. Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still."

Offline Otis

« Reply #7239 on: January 03, 2012, 08:04:35 pm »
Looks like a typical week at Twin Oaks.  I should've came down. Oh well, only 3  months til I get to come down. Jesse, glad you and Abby made it to Hawaii all right. Maybe the wife and I can make it over there.  She'd love that!  Glad everyone had a good time and got enough to eat. I was worried about you guys. ;)
                                                                             David

Offline CHA-CHING

• Chuck
« Reply #7240 on: January 03, 2012, 11:46:38 pm »
Happy New Year, and as usual Maw and Me can't wait till the Classic
"All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7241 on: January 04, 2012, 07:42:05 am »
Dang Chuck,been wondering about you,we don't care if you make it or not,but hope Maw does. ;) :) :) Just kidding you know we love yall both. :) :) Thanks for the up date Woody. :) Dave you missed a good one. :) By the way Abby ant over there yet,she went to CA. till Jesse gets things set up over there ,then you will fly over. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #7242 on: January 04, 2012, 02:59:12 pm »
Glenn, I didn't get in on all the cookin' you did, but enjoyed very much what I had! Thank you! Wish you guys had had better luck, but that's why they call it hunting I guess.
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Will H

« Reply #7243 on: January 04, 2012, 11:13:30 pm »
My wife took a couple pics the other night by the fire...I was just puting them on the computer and thought Id share a couple of the best ones. LIFE IS GOOD :)
Proud Member of Twin Oaks Bowhunters
           Clarksville, Tennessee

"Middle Tennessee is the place to be"

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #7244 on: January 04, 2012, 11:21:34 pm »
 Great picture of ya'll and some nice looking coral.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?