Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4713691 times)

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
Re: Life is good
« Reply #7185 on: December 19, 2011, 07:55:45 am »
 Some more napping and hide work,I am getting everyone in on the Elk hide,it is looking and feeling really good. Will's bow at full draw,sweet. :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7186 on: December 19, 2011, 08:00:08 am »
Some stone knives finished and some ready to be finished,Hope you enjoyed that's it till next year.I will be off next week.Got a bunch of friends coming in from the North country to hunt and fellowship.Hope everyone has a merry Christmas and a good and prosperous New Year. Life is Good. :) :) :) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Ranger B

• Jimmy's Website
« Reply #7187 on: December 19, 2011, 09:03:55 am »
Jon - you know I had to use it. That was the best blooper I've recorded.  People get suspicious if in all my videos we hit every target. I figured it was Jesse's turn to shine as he was wearing that vertical arrow out.  You just took one one for the team  ;D so he could shine.  What a team player.

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #7188 on: December 19, 2011, 10:47:58 am »
Great video Jimmy! Will, huge amount of talent wrapped up in one person!

I didn't make it Saturday, girlfriend had me helping clean my house all day in preparation for a Christmas dinner coming up. :-)
I'll try and make my way down to good friends and good times this week, off after today for the rest of the year!
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #7189 on: December 19, 2011, 11:30:30 am »
Merry Chritmas Pappy and all the gang at Twin Oaks !!
Guy
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #7190 on: December 19, 2011, 11:56:46 am »
Merry Christmas, Guys.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline BearG

« Reply #7191 on: December 19, 2011, 12:20:52 pm »
Man Great video Jimmy and great singing Will.  Mark let the guys know from New York I said Hey!
I was going to try to make it down, but work and life gets in the way of fun some times.  Please go ahead and put my name on the couch for March shoot.   
Everyone have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
I call a lot of people brother, but only count a few as family.

Offline GlennM

« Reply #7192 on: December 19, 2011, 02:25:26 pm »
Ranger B - Great Video!  The boys from NY are real excited about coming down next week.  After watching that video I am more excited than ever.  It's going to make the week go by even more slow!  We always meet some great folks every year and have stories that will last a lifetime.

I'm shopping for food today and we are packing on friday.  We are leaving at 3am on the 26th and should pull into Twin Oaks in the earlier afternoon.  Can't wait to see you all.

Bear - We met at Presque Isle a few years back.  I will pass on the wishes to Dave and Chuckie.

Woody - I've mad a special Christmas Present for you this year.  I heard you have been good.

Merry Christmas to all and we'll see you soon.

Glenn

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7193 on: December 20, 2011, 06:59:22 am »
Great Glenn,can't wait,I will call Gary Friday and make sure all is still good with
him,I think Steve may come also.Been seeing a lot of deer and the 2nd rut is in so maybe it will last till yall get here. See ya in a few day,hope yall and all the family's have a merry  Christmas. Hope all is going good with Barb  :(
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline stringstretcher

• Traditionalarcherycommunitysite.com
« Reply #7194 on: December 20, 2011, 07:35:27 am »
Pappy.  I hope you and you family have a wonderful Christmas.  Hope to see another nice buck or two on the pole when you get back.

Offline cracker

« Reply #7195 on: December 20, 2011, 12:05:53 pm »
Merry Christmas to everyone in TN hope you have a great holiday and a fine New Year.Ronnie
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Parnell

« Reply #7196 on: December 20, 2011, 12:23:05 pm »
I enjoyed that video, Jimmy/Will.  It's nice to start the day out with a cup of coffee and something relaxing. 

Jon, I wish I was up there with you on the hunt, certainly my day dreams have been.

Pappy, Merry Christmas to you, Miss Joanie and family.  That goes for all you fellas; Greg, Will, Jesse, Shannon, Bear, Brother Dan, Jon, King Ron & Chris, Ronnie, Keenan and all you guys I've spent time with up at Twin Oaks that may be reading in (there are lots of you), I don't get to see you all as much as I would like.  Our best wishes for a happy and healthy 2012.  Look forward to seeing you all in May.

Your friends,

Angie & Stephen Parnell
1’—>1’

Offline Otis

« Reply #7197 on: December 20, 2011, 10:04:03 pm »
Great video Jimmy! Makes it almost as good as being there. NOT!!!  Looking forward to getting back down there. Hope you guys have a great week of hunting Pappy. I know you'll enjoy the company. Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope Santa brings ya'll everything you ask for. :)
                                                                  David

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7198 on: December 22, 2011, 09:26:51 am »
Thanks folks,I will pass the word,it is almost here and I can't wait,we always have such a good time Christmas with Beau and Christina,also Mom and her older sister Aunt Edna,they come up early for a big Breakfast and some gifts. I love all the other stuff I do all year but my family is the greatest. :) :) No fussing or fighting, just true love and fellowship. Hope everyone has as good a Christmas and I know I will. Life is Good.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Will H

« Reply #7199 on: December 22, 2011, 12:48:34 pm »
I can't tell y'all what an honor and privilege it is to be a full member of twin oaks :) you guys are a special group of folks! THANK YOU  ;D My Dad is coming into town on Friday, Im gonna take him down to the farm and show him around a bit. We plan on coming by Monday as well so I can introduce him to whoevers around before he heads back to Arkansas. I love this time of year, friends, family, and fellowship:) thanks again for making this one extra special for us :)

Here's wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas!!! :) :) :)

~Will
Proud Member of Twin Oaks Bowhunters
           Clarksville, Tennessee

"Middle Tennessee is the place to be"