Author Topic: Life is good  (Read 4711055 times)

Offline Don Wilson

Re: Life is good
« Reply #1395 on: May 06, 2008, 12:28:39 am »
A bunch of OL' Fartes.....

Offline Don Wilson

« Reply #1396 on: May 06, 2008, 12:31:05 am »
Alex Roche' built his son an minature Osage bow

Offline Don Wilson

« Reply #1397 on: May 06, 2008, 12:33:05 am »
Skyler and Big A with the first shot.......

Offline Don Wilson

« Reply #1398 on: May 06, 2008, 12:41:21 am »
Byron Ferguson and the boys.......

Offline Don Wilson

« Reply #1399 on: May 06, 2008, 12:43:47 am »
Thanks a lot, Greg and Anthony, for being great examples and teachers........

Offline Don Wilson

« Reply #1400 on: May 06, 2008, 12:45:06 am »
The Steel Fox Graveyard........

Offline Don Wilson

« Reply #1401 on: May 06, 2008, 12:59:10 am »
We, like everyone, else had a great time. Thanks to Pappy for providing the opportunity. The boy's will remember this for the rest of their lives. Greg and Anthony for being great teachers and role models for the boys. Colleen Simmons, Gary Davis, David Keys, Clyde Gaskins, Grant, PatB AND THE MANY OTHERS, for their friendship, patience, and advice......Skyler and myself will never miss the Classic if we're able to crawl here.....Can't wait till next year....Don and Skyler

Offline Little John

« Reply #1402 on: May 06, 2008, 01:28:27 am »
Awsome job by the whole Twin Oaks crew and every one who taught, helped, cooked, donated. I think every one learned at least some thing and most learnen tons. I had such a good time learning, meeting the family, shooting, eating, you name it, still overwhelmed and havent come back down yet Thanks Pappy, Greg for putting on such a fine event. The cooking crew for all the fine food, and pies as good as my grand mother made. Gary Davis for teaching me to make strings., James Parker and Hillbilly for knapping instruction. Pat for a place to sleep, bows to shoot and every thing else. So happy for a chance to meet, learn from and shoot with the P.A. family . Life is truly good in Tenn.  beautiful country and the best folks any where as well. Truly a class act. Already saving for next year.   Kenneth

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 01:37:44 am by Little John »
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #1403 on: May 06, 2008, 01:39:26 am »
Don't forget the shower you had at my place, Kenneth! ;D     Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #1404 on: May 06, 2008, 07:55:28 am »
Looks like this thread stays alive even when I ant around, :) I had a great time and it was such a pleasure to meet all the new folks and seeing old friends,just don't get any better.I have a lot of pictures but looks like a lot are already done.I do have a few special one of Marie and Ed.
Thanks to all that came and helped make this a big success hope yall had as much fun as I did.
Also the toilet boil nap off,Cowboy left the trophy for net year after he signed it.Marie
made a fine bow and didn't even break a nail ,I got to spend a lot of time with Ed and he is is
one fine gentelman.I also got a big surprise when I got home yesterday Hanna had 8 new members to our family.
   Pappy

Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1405 on: May 06, 2008, 07:57:39 am »
Here are my new kids. Life is Good. :)

Pappy

« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 08:13:39 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline DanaM

« Reply #1406 on: May 06, 2008, 08:02:44 am »
Back to work now, my desk is about 3 feet deep in backlog :'( It was a great time Pappy thanks for
putting up with tha damn Yooper eh Y'alll ;D Congrats on the fine looking pups. And I enjoyed meeting your son He's a fine young man.
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1407 on: May 06, 2008, 08:05:22 am »
There you go Dana !!!!!!  ;D By the way it was a pleasure to spend a week with you ,Jesse ,Tiller and Hawk I had a blast and hope yall felt at home and had a good time. :) and Mullet was always smiling so I know he had a good time.
   Pappy

« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 08:14:23 am by Pappy »
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good

Offline Little John

« Reply #1408 on: May 06, 2008, 09:32:18 am »
Yep, I forgot the primitive shower.    Kenneth
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #1409 on: May 06, 2008, 09:41:37 am »
Little John, you're one of the new guys to the Classic that I forgot to mention...really enjoyed meeting you! Hope you have good luck chasing those big bulls this fall. ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...