Author Topic: eye been watching you  (Read 2603 times)

Offline piper

eye been watching you
« on: November 05, 2009, 10:08:02 pm »

Curt
It's hard to ride two horses when you only have one ass

Western North Carolina

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
Re: eye been watching you
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 12:52:51 am »
I don't know who you been watchin Curt, but that looks like a piece of coral to me? And I'm sure you'll turn out a nice point out of it. Maybe some of those coastal guys are the stalkies ;D?
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline Bone pile

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 08:23:32 am »
Curt I'm suprised you haven't made a point out of this yet.You hold on to it much longer and you might lose it >:D
Bone pile
Venice Florida

coyote pup

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 09:42:29 am »
WOW   :o     That looks exactly like an eye...Could that be a fossil of some kind? It just looks too much like an actual eye to not be. I seriously bet you could sell that on ebay for thousands of dollars.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2009, 01:33:38 pm by coyote pup »

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 12:58:10 pm »
OK, now I see the eye - wasn't looking at the big picture :). Wasn't looking at the tail gate behind that extra large slab either - you aughta get more than a point out of it.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline StevenT

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 01:54:49 pm »
I would cut that bad boy in half, knap the bottom half and keep the top half the way it is only polish it. Hey Curt, if you cut the slab, then you have another piece with an eye also don't you.  If so, then don't you have a pair of eyes?

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 02:29:06 pm »
That would look really cool in the middle f a big old blade. Kind of a witch doctor voodoo kind of thing.  8)
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline billy

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 11:30:08 pm »
now that is WILD!!!  They say "if only points could talk"....well, what about one that can see!!  AWESOME!!!
Marietta, Georgia