Author Topic: Thanks Jawge  (Read 4510 times)

Offline chasing crow

Re: Thanks Jawge
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2009, 10:25:43 pm »
Well I'm not too computer savy, being a primitive type guy. But, I'll try to post some pictures as soon as it's finished. Should be very soon.
Chasing Crow
We know more than we think we do. Pass your knowledge on to our youth

Offline dragonman

• virabows.co.uk
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2009, 11:57:41 am »
I'm really curious as to the english translation of "jawge" a word I see used much on this site, but I never know what it means ??? all the best to you all,   David
Oh, and just as important, how is it pronounced?  I may want to start using it over here!!
« Last Edit: September 06, 2009, 12:01:27 pm by dragonman »
'expansion and compression'.. the secret of life is to balance these two opposing forces.......

Offline George Tsoukalas

• Traditional and Primitive Archers
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2009, 08:16:49 pm »
Spend some time In New Hampsha, dragonman, and you'll see where "Jawge" comes from.  :) Jawge
Set Happens!
If you ain't breakin' you ain't makin!

Offline HoBow

• The choices we make dictate the lives we lead.
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009, 02:16:24 am »
Dragonman- that's just an alternative way to say his name. Them Yankees talk funny.  If you gonna spend any time in the states, it needs to be in God's country where they still refer to the war of northern aggression :-). No further north than about TN.  Pronounced joj
Jeff Utley- Atlanta GA

Offline DanaM

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009, 08:49:00 am »
Thats odd because Gods country is up here in da UP, and it was southern rebels that started it all ;) :D
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI