Author Topic: TomB Memorial Bow  (Read 87958 times)

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
Re: TomB Memorial Bow
« Reply #405 on: January 17, 2010, 02:11:42 am »
Oh yeah...a good Tens Unit is hard to beat for relaxing Muscles and getting rid of Tension Headaches...and they are not that expensive now as they were 17 years ago when I bought mine for like 400 large.... :P
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #406 on: February 07, 2010, 12:49:43 pm »
Just to keep everyone in the loop...I still have Tom's set. With the bad weather and my bad back I haven't been able to present it to Patrick. I'll keep ya'll posted with any progress.
  Thanks for being patient.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #407 on: February 07, 2010, 12:52:31 pm »
        I think that Pat is wearing it out shooting it at Home....and He is having a hard Time parting with all of it.......... >:D

Just a JOKE ....Ole Pard......... ;)

As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #408 on: February 09, 2010, 02:04:04 am »
Mike, I would if I could. I've been laid up with a bad back and sciatica since Dec. 27. >:(
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #409 on: February 09, 2010, 08:34:50 am »
Pat....I know all about the Sciatica......had the Nerve Problem ever since I healed up from My Bike Wreck in 93........ :(
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #410 on: February 09, 2010, 01:05:51 pm »
SUCKS, don't it!  ::)

Offline El Destructo

« Reply #411 on: February 09, 2010, 09:29:00 pm »
Yeah it does....especially when You are trying to go to Sleep at Night...and thats all you can feel or think about..... :(
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #412 on: February 13, 2010, 10:37:50 pm »
Pat you need a good deep muscle massage and a good dose of demerol or a nerve block. Have you tried electro shock therapy?
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #413 on: February 14, 2010, 11:43:49 pm »
TJ, I have had the electroshock therapy before but not this time. Was prescribed agua therapy but because of the weather, only 1 four wheel drive vehicle and my wife needing the car for work it never came about. This back problem is the result of a bulging disc near L4-L5. Back pain is gone, Sciatica has improved greatly except for a numb left shin and occasional dull pain. Had Tramidol early on for pain and to help me sleep but switched to Ibuprofen for daily use. Doing yoga stretches and long walks down and back up my driveway(.6 mi each way) and walks up into the woods. At almost 60 it takes a bit longer to get back to 100% but I've got time!  ;D 
  Thanks for your concern.  ;)

Offline stickbender

« Reply #414 on: February 15, 2010, 04:16:33 am »

Pat go to the nearest Chiropractor with the DRX9000.  It will take care of the bulging disc.  I have two compressed discs, and it has helped me tremendously.  It is ideal for bulging discs.  I have to get my neck done next.  But by all means, find a Chiropractor that has this machine, and you will be thankful you went. It really works!

Wayne

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #415 on: February 15, 2010, 12:30:16 pm »
Pat, I'll come get you if you'll let me do electroshock therapy on you. I have an electric fence charger and some copper wire.....;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #416 on: February 15, 2010, 06:01:25 pm »

Careful, Pat, I think he likes to play with frog legs, and that charger..... :o

Wayne

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #417 on: February 15, 2010, 09:17:21 pm »
 Pat, Maybe nugget can dress up in his newest Kilt and drop by for a massage. >:D :D
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #418 on: February 16, 2010, 12:00:29 am »
It's a miracle!   I'm cured!!  ;D   

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #419 on: February 16, 2010, 03:33:47 pm »
See, wasn't that easy? We're here for you, man. Now I went and dug out those jumper cables for nothing. ;D
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.