Author Topic: TomB Memorial Bow  (Read 88051 times)

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
Re: TomB Memorial Bow
« Reply #330 on: December 02, 2009, 11:47:24 pm »
Maybe about 8:30 or so at Mills River restaraunt?
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #331 on: December 02, 2009, 11:53:12 pm »
I think I can make that.  ;)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Hillbilly

• I like tater tots.
« Reply #332 on: December 03, 2009, 10:52:18 am »
Of course, you might have to eat a stack of pancakes before you go home...:)
Smoky Mountains, NC

NeolithicHillbilly@gmail.com

Progress might have been all right once but it's gone on for far too long.

Offline DanaM

« Reply #333 on: December 03, 2009, 01:59:07 pm »
Everything looks fantastic guys, can't wait to see pics of Patrick and the full set :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #334 on: December 04, 2009, 12:15:51 am »
Dana, I'm picking up the last of the set on Saturday morning when I meet Hillbilly. I will stage a good pic to post here for everyone to see the set and as soon as I can make arrangements with Patrick I'll get over to Hendersonville and make the presentation. 8)
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #335 on: December 05, 2009, 05:17:09 pm »
Got the arrows that Woodland Roamer(Alan) made, some cane and some hardwood shoot shafts(all very nice) with stone heads by Saw File(Shannon)r, N2enerything(Wade) and Dana and the knife by knightd(David) and beaded sheath(by Hillbilly) from Steve(Hillbilly) this morning and enjoyed a nice breakfast with Steve and Tina(Mrs. Hillbilly). The set is almost complete. I will take some pics of everything to post here and some more when I present the set to Patrick.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #336 on: December 05, 2009, 11:32:31 pm »
  Looking forward to seeing them, Pat.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #337 on: December 05, 2009, 11:55:09 pm »
sounds like it all came together great...great job by everyone
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline medicinewheel

« Reply #338 on: December 06, 2009, 05:32:34 am »
Havn't been back to this thread in quite a while;
really nice stuff you guy made here, every single piece of it!
Frank from Germany...

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #339 on: December 06, 2009, 02:39:28 pm »
Well, here it all is. This is everything except the PA T shirt and that is on the way thanks to Sarah and the other fine folks at PA. We can all be proud of our thoughtful generosity in the making of this set in honor of Tom Brennan(Tom B). I'm sure Patrick will be proud and honored to receive it.
   I will get a good bunch of pics when I present the set to Patrick in the next few weeks.
Thanks to everyone that participated physically and for the moral support from everyone else.  8) 8) 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kirkll

« Reply #340 on: December 06, 2009, 02:45:23 pm »
i just spent the last hour or so on this cold Sunday morning, reading this thread. Although i'm new to this site,  i feel like i got to know a few of you here a wee bit. This is an unbelievable display of brotherly love, and compassion for this mans son. The group effort put forth by all of you has been outstanding.

Once again my faith in humanity has been restored.... you folks are wonderful people for doing this. I'm getting all choked up here, so i'm going to sign off. i need to head out to the shop, and i don't need ice chunks in my beard first thing now.

i think i'm going to like this site. :)

Kirk

Offline El Destructo

• Longhaired Crippled Hippie Biker And Proud Of It!!
    • Desert Sportz Primitive Archery
« Reply #341 on: December 06, 2009, 03:12:42 pm »
Kirk....I am sure that You won't find a more caring and tighter knit Family than You have run into here....We may have a Squabble here and there...but You name Me one Family that doesn't!! But when it is all Said and Done....We are always Here for One Another through Thick and Thin.....I made a lot of Friends for Life at Pappy's this last Spring....once you get to put a Face and a Voice to the Person You chat with on this Site....it all falls into Place....Welcome Aboard and God Bless

Pat....It is sure going to be Something once Tom's Son Patrick gets this Surprise dropped on Him....I wish I could Be There to see it come down....I was glad to make what I did and wish that I could have Made More...but then I would have been cutting another out of a chance to Participate in this genuinely Blessed Gift for a Most Deserving Son....It turned out Beautiful Guys....and I am very Proud to be involved in this with the rest of You....Tom will be remember by All in this Group for all time to come....God Bless....and Happy Holidays to You and Yours

Michael Roberts
As a species we're fundamentally insane. Put more than two of us in a room, we pick sides and start dreaming up ways to kill one another.Why do you think we invented politics and religion.
Think HEALTHCARE Is Expensive Now,Wait Till It's FREE
Do Or Do Not,There Is No TRY
2024...We Will Overcome

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #342 on: December 06, 2009, 04:34:00 pm »
wow that really came out great guys, I'm sure Patrick is going to be very greatful for this dedication to the memory of his father.  -josh
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline youngbowyer33

« Reply #343 on: December 06, 2009, 06:08:28 pm »
WAY TO GO GUYS
"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"

Offline Dano

« Reply #344 on: December 06, 2009, 06:43:48 pm »
Awesome work guy's, ya'll done good.
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy."

Nevada