Author Topic: Knappers Support Group.  (Read 2526 times)

Offline madcrow

• Swift, Silent, and covered in wood shavings.
Knappers Support Group.
« on: July 02, 2009, 03:24:29 pm »
We need one.  They have support group for everything else you can think of.  Mullet was right.  I have got it bad now.  I broke three points last night and got cut really bad, in my sleep.  The dang cut was so real it woke me up.  The wat I figure it, there is only one thing left to do.  Go smack some stone.

Offline redwasp

Re: Knappers Support Group.
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2009, 07:24:32 pm »
 :D
If one man can do it, another man can do it. Richard......Northeastern PA.

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2009, 10:42:57 pm »
I know what you meen. I fall asleep all the time thinking about running nice long flakes, creating perfect platforms, and creating beautiful points. The bad part is, when I do knap I end up with sub par points.  >:(
Hi my name is TJ and I am a knapOholic
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline cracker

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2009, 10:47:52 pm »
I don't need a support group I can quit making gravel any time I want.Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline nugget

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2009, 10:53:51 pm »
Denile is a sign of an addiction ;D
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2009, 11:42:54 pm »
I personally could use some compny. Bopping out there by yourself is therapudic I guess but gets old ::).
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline nugget

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2009, 11:49:19 pm »
1 is the loniest number I have ever seen. I like knapping beter with company. Even if they are just watching. It makes me take my time and want to do better.

Offline TRACY

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2009, 09:10:35 am »
I think "Dr." Keenan is out there somewhere and has helped me with my bow addiction in the past. In the meantime, just knock out a few points ;D

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline Blacktail

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 10:35:18 am »
the one thing about DR.KEENAN is that he is the biggest addict out of them all... ;D ;D ;D....thats why he is so good at what he does...we should all meet at his house and have a group session...A SESSION OF BREAKING ROCK THAT IS..LOL...when i was at the central Oregon gathering..i was talking with his lovely wife(one of the greatest sisters i have meet)and she said that..she has to all ways pick up the rocks and through the back in the pile..i think we need to make his pile smaller.john