Author Topic: ........and then, there was a beginning !!! ........ a pictures heavy thread  (Read 8536 times)

Offline Kegan

yeah, had to start wearing a shirt once I started posting bows on the internet  ;D

Didn't you win BOM shirtless :D?

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

A slip  :D, hard to allways pay attention  ;D
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

A bit later I made this one, I showed plenty both on the long version and the later shorter one, however never showed this picture of it just done

NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Aosda

Now there's a good pic for the tourist brochures ;D .  "Come to beautiful Hawaii, don't mind the guy on the beach with the stick and string- he has really good aim."

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

Than I tryed board wood,..allways being in love with the look of Zebrawood, this one was backed with canvas

NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Ain't it fun to visit the past.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline billy

Ya know, if you wanna REALLY get some attention, you should post some pics of you shooting your bow with no clothes on...you're 75% there anyway!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHA
Marietta, Georgia

Offline Blacktail

i have to say you have pumped out some sweet bows....the question is do you miss that hair.. ;D..john

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

Hair is coming back  ;D ..........now if only I could get better at making bows as fast  :)
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline Chad Bower

• ~Odins' wisdom ,Thors' strength , Freyas' love.~
All of your bows are awesome...always have been ! Keep up the great work and hunt naked when and when ya can !
~ 45,000 years ago the bow was invented. The bow is the history of mankind.~

Don't just exsist  , live , everyday to the fullest.

Chad "Wolf Among Dogs" Bower

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

Funny you say that Chad, there was a time when i was lucky enought to be able to live in the bush (I probably would still be there if I didn't get kicked out)

....anyway, I used to work on bows naked, and as a matter of fact i did go hunting nacked a few times  ;D ;D ;D

NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline Diligence

Now that's my kind of living room!!!

"Always do your best and to everyone be kind and good" - Ernst Hjalmer Selin (1906-2000)....my grandfather's words of advice he wanted me to tell my children.

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

I could have stayed there forever,...time slows down when you live like that  :D
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Aosda

I like your old apartment.  Nice rain collector there, or was that for showering ;D