Author Topic: friendship bow circle  (Read 321420 times)

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: friendship bow circle
« Reply #600 on: November 06, 2007, 08:51:13 pm »
  Uh,Oh;Is it a take-down yet? ;D ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #601 on: December 27, 2007, 11:18:20 pm »
Alrighty then. Just talked to Chris, he has been purty swamped but should be freed up a little soon. Just finished tillerin mullets, that bad boy has been whippin me for a while but it finally tapped out. ;). Gettin ready to work on Hillbilly's VM(not sure what to do to it-looks perfect now) but it'll have to wait cuz im takin Pats bow huntin in the mornin ::). Just a little update...lets see if'n we can keep this at the top of the page ;)....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #602 on: December 28, 2007, 12:53:24 am »
You are taking Brian's bow hunting in the morning! ;) All I want is a report on a successful hunt! ;D
   Good luck.      Pat

ps I don't think I have any of the Friendship bows and haven't seen one in months. ??? Almost forgot!
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline Keenan

« Reply #603 on: December 28, 2007, 10:41:51 am »
 Well, I'm glad I'm not the only bottle neck on these projects. You guys have been very paitient with me, thank you.  I'm finally able to tinker in the shop a little,so will be getting the ones that are in my care out soon. I was able to make some saw dust yesturday,,,,,first in quite a while.......Don't worry guys, I didn't turn it all into saw dust,,LOL    Keenan

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #604 on: December 28, 2007, 10:44:28 am »
Don't worry guys, I didn't turn it all into saw dust,,LOL    Keenan
Hey now, that is my job.  ;D   We are patient Keenan, don't over work yourself.  Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #605 on: December 29, 2007, 02:24:44 am »
Glue's dryin on the cow horn tips I put on Hillbilly's VM bow...shape em Sat...I hope ;)....Brian
When you complement a lady on her dress.....make sure she is the one wearing it.....

Offline The Burnt Hill Archer

• Potter County, Pennsylvania
« Reply #606 on: December 29, 2007, 10:16:22 am »
i just read through this for the first time...you guys are awesome! this sounds like great fun...sure do hope you all do it again ;) im gonna ge involved in the B.I.T.H. over on paleoplanet, really looking forward to that ;D anyhow just wanted to say hay and keep it up!

Phil
stalk softly, and carry a bent stick.

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #607 on: December 29, 2007, 05:55:24 pm »
Alrighty then. Just talked to Chris, he has been purty swamped but should be freed up a little soon. Just finished tillerin mullets, that bad boy has been whippin me for a while but it finally tapped out. ;). Gettin ready to work on Hillbilly's VM(not sure what to do to it-looks perfect now) but it'll have to wait cuz im takin Pats bow huntin in the mornin ::). Just a little update...lets see if'n we can keep this at the top of the page ;)....Brian
Well......turns out Mullets bow didnt tap out :-[.....put it on the tiller rack to take a picture and right before I got it to full draw....KAPOWWW!!!! :-[ Quite dramatic... my first break :-[. Funny thing is that I shot several arrows thru it night before last. Will post pics soon. Almost got the explosion on pic...try harder next time ;). Sooo...how do we do this? Do I need to send a stave back to whoever is after Mullet, or start another and send it on? Justin, the heat is off you and on me for awhile. ;D

SORRY Eddie....Brian

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #608 on: December 29, 2007, 06:27:53 pm »
I just have to laugh a little. Seems like Brian was the biggest jokester about the whole yew thing.  ;) Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #609 on: December 29, 2007, 06:41:42 pm »
Were'nt me ::) ::)....Brian

Offline Agbowyer

« Reply #610 on: December 30, 2007, 10:28:34 pm »
Hey guys, had a little time this evening after cutting firewood. Don't worry not anyone's bow. Thanks for calling Brian. just let me know when you send something. How you doing Keenan? Justin, I never did see if a stave ever lived past you  ;D? How's everyone else?

Offline Coo-wah-chobee

« Reply #611 on: December 30, 2007, 10:31:29 pm »
.....Hey Chris , Ya alive down thar in tex ?...bob

Offline Agbowyer

« Reply #612 on: December 30, 2007, 10:45:04 pm »
I'm alive, but haven't had much time. Got in a hunt for mule deer in Nebraska with my boys. They hunted with black powder, and took two real nice bucks. We only had two days to hunt before I had to be back. I did make one bow out of vine maple that 330 bull sent me. That's some neat stuff. I broke the first one getting in a hurry, but the second turned out nice. Brian called last week. He said he was about ready to send another stave or three to me. I hope to get on them as soon as I can. I busted some of you rock, but I'm waiting on a friend to help me get started. How's your neck of the woods?

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #613 on: December 30, 2007, 10:54:05 pm »
Justin, I never did see if a stave ever lived past you  ;D? How's everyone else?
I only ever had yours.  ;D

SW Utah

Offline koan

• Brian D. Mo.
« Reply #614 on: December 30, 2007, 11:36:41 pm »
Chris...wont be sendin mullets any time soon :-[....Brian