Author Topic: THIS MIGHT BE A DUMB QUESTION  (Read 8106 times)

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
Re: THIS MIGHT BE A DUMB QUESTION
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2008, 09:42:26 am »
Only dumb question is the one that don't get asked ;D. I always thought having a few tools in the truck was mandatory, hand saw and pruning shears minumum :). Oh, and glue or can of spray shellac..
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2008, 10:54:53 am »
I used to, but we've got so much wood now that I've quit carrying the saw around so I'm not tempted...there's only so much storage room in Pappy's barn and shed and they're busting at the seams now! ;D >:D
That makes me sad Greg.  It is so much fun to drive around and obses over wood.  I will make a trip out and we can go cut a bunch of wood and fill my truck.   Or we can fill the truck from the shed and you can spend a couple of months watching every stick on the side of the road to see if it will make a bow.  ;) Of course I am only doing this because I like you so much.   O:) Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline GregB

• Greg Bagwell
« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2008, 02:08:40 pm »
That makes me sad Greg.  It is so much fun to drive around and obses over wood.  I will make a trip out and we can go cut a bunch of wood and fill my truck.   Or we can fill the truck from the shed and you can spend a couple of months watching every stick on the side of the road to see if it will make a bow.   Of course I am only doing this because I like you so much.    Justin

What a pal! ;)
Greg

A rich person can be poor monetarily, the best things in life are free...

Offline david w.

« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2008, 02:21:39 pm »
i cant drive yet but everytime i go to the woods i bring a hatchet. 
These pretzels are making me thirsty.

if it dont go fast...chrome it - El Destructo

Offline kayakfisher

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2008, 08:17:55 pm »
a gilia sniper camaflouge suit, camo face paint. and a homelite eighteen inch bar silenced chain saw >:D
             Dennis
The river of life twist and bends, you never know whats around the next bend till your there

Springfield Mo home of  Kids,Tomato's and Tornado's

Offline cracker

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2008, 11:11:51 pm »
Huskyy chain saw, double bit ax ,wood busting mall, sledge hammer,wedges,hand saw,several hatchets,all my bow making tools,an accomplice........
Ron
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline Gordon

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2008, 01:29:53 am »
I carry a handsaw and hatchet in my truck at all times.
Gordon

Offline Eric Krewson

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2008, 10:27:36 am »
 Never carried tools around with me, what I did do was keep a network of spies. I told them all " if you see a bulldozer headed to clear that vacent lot, the one with all that osage growing on it, give me a call".  My spy would give me a call, I would rush to the lot and the dozer operator or owner always gave me the osage.