Author Topic: A deal for PA owners  (Read 3194 times)

Offline willie

Re: A deal for PA owners
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2020, 02:46:11 pm »
I think there is some confusion in this discussion about your phone/computer security and the PA website security.

If PA were a shopping site, You might not want to enter your credit card number until the site is updated.

If your browser is blocking PA. then your phone or computer is most likely up to date and should not be a problem at other sites requesting sensitive data.

if you downgrade your browser to be able to access PA, then you would be circumventing the latest security measures for all sites you visit.

a workaround would be to install a second older/compatible  browser just to be able to continue visiting this and other sites that become "broken". you should not use that older browser to do banking etc.  this is not the only site that has problems.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 03:12:42 pm by willie »

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2020, 02:23:40 pm »
I think I saw in my PM that Calendar Girl said PA is switching to a bigger more secure server.

PM was titled "Maintenace and New Hats"

Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise

Offline burchett.donald

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2020, 07:18:18 am »
 ! Not secure...I'm out of here guys until this is resolved...Hope there is an answer soon...Really? It's 2020 last time I checked...Matter of fact in 30 days I will delete all and back out for protection...Signed out after this

Don
« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 07:21:27 am by burchett.donald »
Genesis 27:3 Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;