Author Topic: Eddie Bauer...  (Read 7058 times)

Offline terence pinder

Re: Eddie Bauer...
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2008, 02:36:37 am »
my wife decided to clean out the deep freeze the other day, i heard the gasp all the way upstairs. i imediately broke into a sweat, and dragged my sorry rear end downthe stairs. she asked me what was in all the white garbage bags( the kind i freeze all my hides in) she started digging through the pile and asking what was in every bag. well the first four were coyotes the next couple were fox's there was a hawk i found on the road dead, a couple grouse(the birds are awaitting me to get time to do some taxidermy) then she found the weasell bait :'( which is a bunch of dead stuff that i freeze for later, ussually bird guts. lets say that ive lost freezer privliges for a while

Offline Wulamoc

« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2008, 10:57:41 pm »
My wife lets me have "stuff" if I keep it in my workshop out back. Remodeling now that the weather is breaking, so I have snuck some stuff in.  She has been good about tolerating that!
And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer. GEN-21:20

Michigan

jeduffey

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2008, 11:25:40 pm »
I have to brag on my Wife too. I can't really recall a complaint about any of the time or money I've spent on archery, bowyering, or anything related to it. My "office" is piled with computers, archery bits, fencing (sabre) stuff, and papers. Some times I work in the kitchen. Some times there's a mess in the back yard. The logs in the driveway don't bother her. She actually likes to shoot, just for fun. Every once in a while she out shines me pretty good. Yup, some day the few of us will have to write an addendum to TBB IV on how to pick a wife if you want to make bows and stuff. Some of these young fellas need a good talking to about their ability to discern cooperative from other types.

Offline kayakfisher

« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2008, 11:49:00 pm »
My Wife
wiped the tears from my face when the first bow I made exploded and patted me on the back and said keep trying dear you can do it
My Wife
Held my head in her lap,and tenderly picked the pieces ,of metal out of my face when my muzzloader blew up
My Wife
Has held my head when I was on my knees sick with the flue
My Wife
has held the ice packs ,and rubbed my sore muscle when I was rodeoing
My Wife
my wife was there reassureing me that things would be fine before I went into surgery
My Wife
has stood beside mr every time through thick and thin
My Wife
has stood beside me and held my collar ,in times I thought I could not stand
My Wife
I do not have to look very far for she is my Star, my Sun ,my Moon , the rock of my foundation  my everything
My Wife
          Dennis
The river of life twist and bends, you never know whats around the next bend till your there

Springfield Mo home of  Kids,Tomato's and Tornado's

Offline sailordad

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2008, 12:35:05 am »
DUDE that is, dare i say it, SWEET

and alot of what you said about your wife,i can say about mine.

thats when you know you truly married not a good woman but a truly great one.
i always wanted a harley,untill it became the "thing to ride"
i ride because i love to,not to be part of the crowd