Author Topic: Shape Shifting  (Read 2153 times)

Offline Outbackbob48

Shape Shifting
« on: November 10, 2017, 12:40:34 pm »
Anyone have any thoughts on  shapeshifting or experience or info about this? Bob

Offline Stoker

Re: Shape Shifting
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 01:50:33 pm »
Only experience I have is when I turned 50 my shape started to turn   ;)  Other than that no idea...
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 02:53:22 pm »
Bob, I'm not sure of what shape shifting is.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline RBLusthaus

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2017, 03:33:12 pm »
Only experience I have is when I turned 50 my shape started to turn   ;)  Other than that no idea...
Thanks Leroy

50?  You hit the lottery!!!!  My shape shifted come 35 . . . .

Russ

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2017, 04:52:42 pm »
Pat, here is an example, setting there on the ground and ole doe is giving ya the once over from close distance, try and not look her in the eye and consentrate on you are not a human form but maybe the bush you are behind or the big rock off to your left, definitely no predator vibes only calm breathing and relaxing, the stare down is changing as she relaxes and picks up an acorn. Slowly she starts to feed and out of your squinted eyes you see her step behind tree, Now you open eyes draw and return to the Ancient one and become the ultimate predator as you put and arrow thru her vitals at point blank range.  That would be a NA example , Whites seem to go to a werewolf or Gothic version or lizards and such, Some said they could also see Hillary shape shifting when she had that weird spell at one of here debates when her eyes went all funny.Turning into a reptile or something.  Not a lot of info on it so I came here. Ever notice when you're not hunting and have a camera how relaxed some animals seem around you, but if you get sneaky predator actions and armed thinks change, Bad vibes or what?  Curious  Bob

Offline Zuma

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2017, 05:19:42 pm »
When I first got married she was petite firm and had a special look in her eye. Oh well you know the rest is history. Cognizant recognition may help. A genetic way of visualizing traits and manners subconsciously.
Now if I saw a doe grow horns right before my eyes or Caytlin turn back into Bruce I'd get my vision checked pronto :-D :-D.
Zuma
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline Hawkdancer

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2017, 05:32:18 pm »
Zuma,
I think you are supposed to do the shape shifting!!   If the other subject starts shifting first, it's time to get the heck outa there >:D >:D : >:D
Hawkdancer
Life is far too serious to be taken that way!
Jerry

Offline Zuma

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2017, 09:34:18 pm »
Zuma,
I think you are supposed to do the shape shifting!!   If the other subject starts shifting first, it's time to get the heck outa there >:D >:D : >:D
Hawkdancer
LOL I think that would take a premonition and I hope I would have one.
Zuma
Errr unless it was of a frog turning into Snow White
If you are a good detective the past is at your feet. The future belongs to Faith.

Offline Marc St Louis

• Administrator
  • Keep it flexible
    • Marc's Bows and Arrows
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2017, 06:19:48 am »
I wouldn't call that shape shifting.  I would call it disappearing and yes I've done it.
Home of heat-treating, Corbeil, On.  Canada

Marc@Ironwoodbowyer.com

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2017, 06:46:15 am »
I look at it as blending your silhouette into a background as a harmless part of the area.Sitting still/moving slowly being the main chore to accomplish.Mainly blending your silhouette.
It's a rareity but does can grow horns.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline sleek

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2017, 10:32:04 am »
I believe lebhuntfish has shot a doe with antlers, or his relative did. I dont recall which.

As for shape shifting, i shape shift every hunt. From a fat man hunying to a sleeping bear. When I wake up the woods have come alive with animals, and I am at my most relaxed. I nap everytime i hunt. I firmly believe the animals can sense your stress anf by being so relaxed, you dont allow them tje know your intentions. Mostly because you havent many at that point.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2017, 12:15:09 pm »
Sleek. I know that some people shape shift to there chosen animal and others try and become part of the scenery, Sleek did you chose the bear or are you joking because of maybe your size, either way I like the connection from the relaxed sleeping bear to you and your shape shifting. Bob

Offline sleek

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2017, 12:20:47 pm »
I was partly jesting, but it is what I think of every time.

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2017, 12:25:03 pm »
Sleek, on a different note maybe the bear has chosen you as his shape shifting  chosen one :o ;D Bob

Offline sleek

« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2017, 12:27:55 pm »
That would explain a few things