Author Topic: AArrgggghhh!!  (Read 3649 times)

Offline Stoker

Re: AArrgggghhh!!
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2017, 02:31:07 pm »
Doesn't sound like fun.. Snow stopped went form -29C to 4C Gonna be a slop hole and 60k winds tonight. Gotta love spring coming to the prairies
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline YosemiteBen

« Reply #16 on: February 13, 2017, 11:09:45 pm »
Well DC! We hit over 60 today. Of course we have had over 12 inches of rain in February alone. Reservoirs that have been too low for years are in danger of failing! just my commute had been hampered by more than 100 yards of slide material! Many of us here would rather have the snow abour now!

Offline DC

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2017, 12:11:01 pm »
Yeah, I know I'm a whiner ;D ;D I'm at that age where anything unusual is upsetting. Especially things that require shovelling. On the bright side the rain didn't materialise so that saved a few roofs I think. We have 6 " or so left, all the roads are clear and the is a southeaster coming that will get rid of the last of it. Double digit temps are on the way. That's 50 degrees to you guys. Oh, I just looked outside at the thermometer and I can see the branches moving, the Pineapple Express is here.

And you'll appreciate those full reservoirs in a few months, I'll bet that's good to see :D