Author Topic: Supply trade?  (Read 4283 times)

Offline mwosborn

• Mitch Osborn
Re: Supply trade?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2016, 09:43:27 pm »
Sounds like a good idea!
Enjoy the hunt!  Mitch

Offline upstatenybowyer

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2016, 10:22:48 pm »
I like the surprise aspect of it also Gutshot.  I would rather come home and find a package on the porch and be excited to see whats inside.  And I want my person to have that same feeling.

X2 Count me in! HHB anyone? 8)
"Even as the archer loves the arrow that flies, so too he loves the bow that remains constant in his hands."

Nigerian Proverb

Offline Swamp Thang

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2016, 10:53:45 pm »
I can supply pounds of resin lol I collected 2 lbs the other day hunting unrefined of course but I'm down to trade

Offline EdwardS

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2016, 10:57:18 pm »
Got refined resin and Fort Payne chert, as well as heavily spalted maple knife handle blanks.  This sounds fun.

Offline Redhand

• Marlen Murdock PM109458
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2016, 11:15:06 pm »
I would be interested.  Sounds like fun.
Northern Ute

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2016, 11:57:28 pm »
Great!  Sounds like there is enough interest.  This weekend I will start an official sign up thread.  Everyone will need to reply that they are in and send me a PM with their info.  I'm looking forward to picking out some supplies to send to someone.  I will have my daughter randomly draw names.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline DuBois

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2016, 11:37:10 am »
I was just checkin t see if this took off. Sounds cool with me. I am in when it get officialized
Thanks Clint!

Offline Greenriverwoodcraft

« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2016, 07:21:12 pm »
I love this idea.  I have hickory trees, red oak and ironwood all around me but I can't find a single osage within a thousand miles, or yew either for that matter.  I would love to barter/trade materials with people with the same but opposite problem.

Offline bjrogg

• Cedar Pond
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2016, 07:53:40 pm »
When you start one up I'm in to Clint I'm sure I can come up with some good stuff for someone, heck even if they would have acsess to it, I'd like it if someone gave to me. Got red dogwood shoots sinew bones HHB maybe a few stone points but no stone. I like to do anything from knapping to,making shoot arrows, making bows shooting bows, and especially hunting. Thats just in case nobody noticed.
Bjrogg
A hot cup of coffee and a beautiful sunrise