Author Topic: Simple Lean To Camp  (Read 2776 times)

Offline JW_Halverson

Re: Simple Lean To Camp
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 03:54:20 pm »
Only "kids" make forts in the woods.  Good job staying young despite whatever tomfoolery happens when you look in the mirror. 

I want to do a half face shelter like that in the woods for winter muzzleloading deer season camp!  A real longhunter adventure.  Thanks for feeding the inspiration, brother!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline DC

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016, 09:09:31 pm »
If you put it in the right spot you could get your buck while still in your sleeping bag.

Offline BrianS

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2016, 09:19:06 pm »
Thank You Everyone for the kind words. When my Grandson and I started building it, he called it Papa's, when we were done working on it for the day, he was calling it our's. DC, I have killed deer very close to where it stands.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2016, 05:32:26 pm »
Thank You Everyone for the kind words. When my Grandson and I started building it, he called it Papa's, when we were done working on it for the day, he was calling it our's. DC, I have killed deer very close to where it stands.

Ha!  Right there!  Did you see that???  Did YOU SEE???

A lesson learned, a great lesson.  Involvement creates ownership in the results.  More of these activities and he will learn to be the guy that is behind the wheel of his life and driving it, not just a passenger wondering where the h*** this is going and why!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Little John

« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2016, 11:07:22 pm »
Lean to's are the best way to camp.  Good job.
May all of your moments afield with bow in hand please and satisfy you.            G. Fred Asbell

Offline Buckeye Guy

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2016, 06:07:47 pm »
Good job!
Guy Dasher
The Marshall Primitive Archery Rendezvous
Primitive Archery Society
Having  fun
To God be the glory !