Author Topic: Airguns and a contest  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Tracker0721

Airguns and a contest
« on: October 27, 2015, 03:00:42 pm »
Hey ya'll when I'm not shooting my bow or working on stuff I usually am out wandering with my pellet gun and yesterday I got the coolest one ever. Hatsan 95 with the new gas piston in .22 cal. Shoot like a .22LR but way cheaper and pellets are easy to come by. So with that said I entered a contest to carve a pumpkin with my pellet gun! So if ya'll could go vote for mine (names Dylan H.) that'd be awesome. Winner gets 150 bucks to spend on their site and I need a scope for this gun. There's another pretty good one too but there's also so far 2 acknowledged cheaters. Voting ends on the 29th

http://a.pgtb.me/0s2VJZ/jFV66

And if you or your kids shoot bb and pellet guns let em enter! It's actually pretty fun.
May my presence go unnoticed, may my shot be true, may the blood trail be short. Amen.

Offline lebhuntfish

• If the wood will bend, I'll make it beautiful!
Re: Airguns and a contest
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 03:19:27 pm »
I voted!

Very neat deal!  I may try to enter one  2! I wonder what one would look like with arrows sticking out of it.
Patrick
Once an Eagle Scout, always an Eagle Scout!

Missouri, where all the best wood is! Well maybe not the straightest!

Building a bow has been the most rewarding, peaceful, and frustrating things I have ever made with my own two hands!

Offline Tracker0721

Re: Airguns and a contest
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 09:41:24 pm »
I was considering it haha
May my presence go unnoticed, may my shot be true, may the blood trail be short. Amen.