Author Topic: Naked and Afraid  (Read 7691 times)

Offline JW_Halverson

Re: Naked and Afraid
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2015, 10:17:08 pm »
Primitive Tim is the first one that comes to mind.  He was just telling me he was hoping to get more "exposure" for his webchannel!!!    8)
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Eric Krewson

« Reply #31 on: May 19, 2015, 09:33:19 am »
I wouldn't do it, I would be afraid that when I dropped my drawers the female part of the equation would start pointing and laughing.

Online mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2015, 07:53:27 pm »
I'm too old to worry about it now, Eric. Probably never see her again anyway. :)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline sleek

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2015, 04:39:23 pm »
Naked part aside, I am excited to have a chance ( if I get chosen ) to do this. My entire childhood I spent leaning branches  against trees and would hide inside daydreaming about survival adventures I could have.  As a teen I I was fascinated by the books I read where ship wreck victims must survive on strange islands.  I have always wanted to do this. The question is for me, is 21 days too short a time? Put me on an island with the right resources and they wont be talking about how much weight I lost but how much I gained! Since I saw this show first time I have wanted to try it. Out camping I use as little as I can and find new ways to use the same equipment.   Man, what N adventure this would be.

So to be further considered I must make a few videos of myself doing some of my specialties. I will post links to them up here when done.
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline Stoker

« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2015, 05:55:59 pm »
Cool... You will have clothes on for your videos  :o :o :o
Thanks Leroy
Bacon is food DUCT tape - Cipriano

Offline sleek

« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2015, 06:10:33 pm »
Skin colored tights ok?
Tread softly and carry a bent stick.

Dont seek your happiness through the approval of others

Offline Aaron H

« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2015, 08:50:15 pm »
This would be a nightmare for a whole lot of people, but you sound really excited about it, so I am crossing my fingers for you to get the chance.

Offline Chief RID

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2015, 03:30:16 am »
I have been avoiding this thread because I just don't watch the show and I thought this thread would just not be worth it. I read some recent posts today and now I have to go back and read it all. I should have known you guys would make it entertaining. I am spitting coffee and if I keep laughing I am going to wake the wife up.