Author Topic: No osage for a year  (Read 10081 times)

Offline Danzn Bar

Re: No osage for a year
« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2015, 08:04:53 pm »
Should we start placing bets on when (or) if the Outlaw will cave in, after all outlaws have no respect for rules or laws. ;D
Yeah, like giving birth...... ;D  I'll take "Sept 1" just before hunting season.... ;D ;D
DBar
Integrity is doing the right thing when no one is looking

Offline Dvshunter

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2015, 09:21:01 pm »
Clint will just become a closet osage guy. Only working the gold stuff in dark corners and alleyways. "Just a few scraps man. Just a few tiny pulls with a drawknife." I can picture it now.

I'll take October if we are keeping track. Lol
"There is a natural mystic blowing through the air; if you listen carefully now you will hear." Robert Nesta Marley

Offline bubby

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2015, 09:27:50 pm »
Clint will be fine as long as he doesn't promise not to buy more draw knifes >:D
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2015, 11:14:12 pm »
You guys have no faith in me  ::)  I'm determined to do it.  Next year at the Classic I'll have something different to work on.  As soon as I get home its Osage time  ;D  That's my goal.  No osage bows until after next years Classic.   

I still have a lot of osage bark and sapwood to remove so I'm still going to be working on it some.  I'm just not going to build any bows with it.  I might have to cut an osage tree or two next winter to  ;)

I had somebody draw another number off my list and he picked Yew.  I was hoping to build up to that one. I wanted to have two options to work on at Marshall.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left