Author Topic: New shop  (Read 15431 times)

Offline Parnell

Re: New shop
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2014, 10:05:16 am »
Ha!  Both good suggestions.
I had to laugh, on the local news last night they were doing a story on these containers and how much sense they made.  They highlighted several businesses in the area that are turning them into structures of all kinds for various purposes.

Small business store fronts, tail-gaiting huts, offices, etc.
1’—>1’

blackhawk

« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2014, 11:40:02 am »
How bout the dog house...seeing how you'll be now spending all your time in there and the wife won't be happy your spending more time in a shipping container than her...and you get thrown in the "dog house"....sooooo...don't forget to put a couch in there too ;)  :laugh:

Offline Parnell

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2014, 12:28:34 pm »
How bout the dog house...seeing how you'll be now spending all your time in there and the wife won't be happy your spending more time in a shipping container than her...and you get thrown in the "dog house"....sooooo...don't forget to put a couch in there too ;)  :laugh:

Genius Chris!!!  Genius!!! ;D
I'm going with my Hennessey hammock for sleeping quarters.  Easily put up and down with the strapping system already in there.
Good suggestion!
1’—>1’

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2014, 01:20:11 pm »
That's funny, Chris. When I was working on the big Drill Rigs we used to call them Doghouses. It's where we ate and kept all of our tools.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?