Author Topic: I could screw up a one car funeral procession...  (Read 7024 times)

Offline stickbender

Re: I could screw up a one car funeral procession...
« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2014, 11:41:10 pm »
     Well, I was going to suggest that after getting the glue off, you might try to buff the plastic window, at a slow speed with a light compound, like white compound, but after Pearlie offered his high priced set, I don't think you should bother!  Heck after see that offer, I just might go dip my pistol back baby shampoo, and see what he offers me!  ......"Stick bender, if you can't get the bluing right, I have a 1918, navy luger with fore grip, and shoulder stock holster combo, all original, grips in mint condition, no chips in the grips, and all matching numbers, and all the loading, and cleaning accessories, in the holster, or if you prefer, I have a red nine, broom handle with engraving."
Perlie.

Hey, I can dream, I can dream.
Dang PD, that is unbelievably nice of you. 8)  Enjoy J.W.  But put them on the wall, or in a case on the wall! ;)

Wayne
« Last Edit: June 12, 2014, 01:37:20 pm by stickbender »

Offline chamookman

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2014, 06:17:52 am »
JW - Your movie reference gave Me a good fit of laughing & giggles - My Dog is looking at Me like I'm NUTS  :laugh: ! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2014, 10:59:07 am »
I saw that film the second time with a South African, she explained a lot of the jokes we Westerners don't get.  It was even funnier!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2014, 12:06:46 pm »
I built a recurve one time and bent each tip a different directing.  :o
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline stickbender

« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2014, 01:40:07 pm »
I saw that film the second time with a South African, she explained a lot of the jokes we Westerners don't get.  It was even funnier!

Well you could be nice enough to fill the rest or us in.  I saw the movie, and can't remember anything particularly gut busting, funny.  Soooooo?

Wayne