Author Topic: latest flint striker (norse)  (Read 6672 times)

Offline chamookman

Re: latest flint striker (norse)
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2014, 04:03:28 am »
Lutefisk - I just threw-up a bit in My Mouth  :'( ! I can eat JUST ABOUT anything, but I draw the line at that. Tried it once - NEVER AGAIN ! Bob
"May the Gods give Us the strength to draw the string to the cheek, the arrow to the barb and loose the flying shaft, so long as life may last." Saxon Pope - 1923.

Offline tipi stuff

• Curtis Carter
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2014, 07:47:12 am »
Very nice shape on the striker.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2014, 11:12:22 am »

Lutefisk?!!!! :o :P :P :P    Now I know you've gone over the edge! :o :P  Ya fer sure der iss sometink very wrong vit you, van you iss vantink Lutefisk, and den go so fer as to vant to uss dat flint und steel, yus to make da fire for to cook dat stuff.
You should use dat to get rid uff dem coyotes.  Ya boy, dat vould do it fer sure now!  Dey vould tink dat der vas some kinda nasty dragon or sometink dat vould eat dem, as anytink dat vould eat dat stuff, vould fer sure be sometink dey vouldn't vant to be vit in sight of ya know. ::)

Vayne... I mean Wayne

Offline KHalverson

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2014, 04:51:57 pm »
im willing to try an eat dang near anything .
but lye cured fish doesn't sound good.
please forgive me my norvegin brothers.

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2014, 07:59:00 pm »
Lutefisk is a very delicate flavor experience....becasue the taste goes up in stink!  But I still love it.  Wrap about half a pound up in a large sheet of lefse and you got an Ole (not Ole') Burrito!

**singing**
O Lutefisk
O Lutefisk
How lovely your aroma,
You put me in a coma!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2014, 08:12:09 pm »

ya vell, now fer sure dem yotes iss gonna tink dat whatever dat smell iss, has done got one uff da fellow yotes, and it iss in great agony! :o  By the way, just what did you do with that two dollars your Mother gave you for singing lessons? ::) :P

Wayne

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2014, 08:33:26 pm »

ya vell, now fer sure dem yotes iss gonna tink dat whatever dat smell iss, has done got one uff da fellow yotes, and it iss in great agony! :o  By the way, just what did you do with that two dollars your Mother gave you for singing lessons? ::) :P

Wayne

Spent it on butter for the lutefisk.
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2014, 11:49:26 pm »

You sure you didn't buy some limburger, or liederkrantz for a cover scent? :o :P :P

Wayne