Author Topic: have mulberry stave looking for spool of dacron  (Read 2390 times)

Offline rockrush69

• i want to live in a tipi and hunt for my food
    • facebook.com/flingahbows
have mulberry stave looking for spool of dacron
« on: September 30, 2013, 06:07:49 pm »
Hi . I have a few nice mulberry staves i have just cut ... i need some dacron . Since dacron is only lik ten bucks for a spool if you pay shipping for both i will trade a mulberry stave for a spool of dacron . Shipping for mulberry stave is around 20$ im in fort myers florida and if you can get it anotherway the same deal applys.  Stave for spool . Tell ya what ... ill throw a character mulberry stave in too .so two staves one with some wiggle and one nice one for one spool of dacron b 50 ... any takers.  ???  To see staves youtube search harvesting mullberry wood for bows
JESSE "HALF CHEROKEE" RUSH
The rabbit lost his tail cause the fox tricked him and told him to stick it thru the ice to catch fish he became stuck and the bear snatched him out by his ears leaving his bushy tail behind and streching his long ears... Cherokee story "how the rabbit lost his tail" :)

Offline tattoo dave

• Rockford, MI
Re: have mulberry stave looking for spool of dacron
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2013, 09:41:43 pm »
Hey jesse, How long are those staves? I checked out the youtube video. I might be interesed.

Tattoo Dave
Rockford, MI

Offline rockrush69

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 03:04:05 pm »
anywhere from five to 7 feet long
The rabbit lost his tail cause the fox tricked him and told him to stick it thru the ice to catch fish he became stuck and the bear snatched him out by his ears leaving his bushy tail behind and streching his long ears... Cherokee story "how the rabbit lost his tail" :)

Offline BOWMAN53

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 02:14:59 pm »
with the money you are going to spend on shipping you can buy a spool of d97 and save your stave. just saying.

Offline rockrush69

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 05:43:57 pm »
I thought i put it in the post that you pay shipping for both to make up for the massive difference in price ... but maybe i did nnot ....