Author Topic: snake in our yard!! osage/sinew 105/28 (No. 32)  (Read 16380 times)

Offline stickbender

Re: snake in our yard!! osage/sinew 105/28
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2013, 01:43:16 am »
    Mein Gott!  Das iss Goot! :o  Man you are indeed a master bowyer!  8) Absolutely beautiful! 8)
105 lbs. at full draw?!!!!!  You say you can "ONLY" pull it back to 90lbs.?!!  I couldn't even brace it! :o :P  And you say your friend can?!!! :o  Be glad he is your Friend! ;) ;D ;D
Sorry about the misspelled Deutsch, just guessing at it.  The only thing I would be worried about is the string wearing off the skin on the nocks.  But still, it is an absolutely stunning bow.
I do believe you could get a consistent pass through with that bow!  But you might as well not bother looking for the arrow afterwards, since it is probably somewhere in the Swiss, or Italian Alps!  Man I wonder what that would do at the world flight shoots?! :o  You would have to attach a locator beacon on the arrow!  Beautiful job, by a true master, thanks for sharing it, and messing with moderators.  They need their tail feathers tugged now and then. ;) ;D
                                                                 Wayne
P.S.  Too bad you are not allowed to hunt in Germany.  What about Switzerland?  Heck get with one of the moderators here, and come over here for a hunt!  That should dump a BIG hog, or Elk, or Buffalo !  Heck that should roll a Grizzly Bear with no problems!  Unfortunately at this time they are protected, But in Montana there is a proposal to take them off the endangered list, so.....someday maybe they can be hunted. ;)  Canada has some huge deer, and black bear. ;)  Especially in Saskatchewan!
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 09:25:49 pm by stickbender »

Offline Parnell

« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2013, 03:52:21 pm »
I've never seen anyone hit that weight with this type of bow.  It's beautiful and fascinating.  Ostrich sinew...huh!?
1’—>1’

Offline Bowman

« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2013, 06:21:00 am »
Respect.  :D Wonderful and agressive and stunning. Like it a lot. :-)
"for veik var kongens bue......."

Offline BryBow

• With enough thrust, Pigs fly just fine.
« Reply #63 on: September 10, 2013, 09:50:35 am »
A bow of beauty.
Bryan
When you shoot an arrow of truth dip it in honey.

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #64 on: September 10, 2013, 12:46:05 pm »
Lordy can't believe I missed this one.More outstanding work simson from every view.You might want to hand that one to a weight lifter.....LOL.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed

Offline BowEd

• BowEd
« Reply #65 on: September 10, 2013, 02:49:25 pm »
The Power of SINEW!!!!!!!Unbraced profile says it all on that short of a bow with the wiggles in it with that poundage.
BowEd
You got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything.
Ed