Author Topic: I Received My Trade Bows  (Read 1238 times)

Offline WoodBenderDW

I Received My Trade Bows
« on: June 26, 2013, 09:15:03 am »
Monday evening I received a tube and opened it up with excitement expecting to see a cool new bow.  Was I ever surprised to see two beautiful bows along with an osage stave that LostArrow and I will try to each get a bow out of.  Steve B you did an amazing job on both bows.  I am a fan of the working grip Indian style D bows and the hickory bow is a great example of that.  Since it is within the limits for deer hunting in Ontario I may try to harvest a deer with it this fall.  The osage bow is amazing as well.  I found it very accurate for me and will probably try it in a couple of 3d tournaments this summer.  The red dye on the back is beautiful.  Both bows shot very well for me and no hand shock from either one.  With the osage bow, I shot a pop can from fifteen yards away.  Thanks again Steve B for two awesome bows.  Pictures to follow.

Offline steve b.

Re: I Received My Trade Bows
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 01:02:22 pm »
WBDW, glad you like it all.  There are already pictures posted on the trade thread, by me and by Lostarrow.  As I told Lostarrow, feel free to modify the bows in anyway you want, it won't hurt my feelings.

Offline WoodBenderDW

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2013, 01:31:03 pm »
I plan on keeping them the way they are since they work well for me that wa

Offline bubby

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2013, 02:41:37 pm »
lucky guy, steve really padded the ballot box for trade of the year  :laugh:
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹