Author Topic: Naked and Afraid survival show trailer...  (Read 2875 times)

Offline billy

Naked and Afraid survival show trailer...
« on: June 18, 2013, 08:54:19 pm »
I just found this trailer about the survival show I'll be on.   You'll see me in some of the clips.  Show debuts this Sunday, June 23rd at 10:20 p.m.  As of now, my episode will be episode 6, airing July 28th at 10 p.m. (though time and date may change).  I'll keep ya posted if things change!

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-shows/naked-and-afraid/about-the-show/about-the-show.htm   
Marietta, Georgia

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: Naked and Afraid survival show trailer...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 09:00:31 pm »
No T & A?  ???
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline TRACY

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 10:59:55 pm »
Got it set to record the series ;) looking forward to it

Tracy
It is what it is - make the most of it!    PN500956

Offline StevenT

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2013, 10:17:41 am »
I saw the trailer on Discovery Channel last night and set the DVR to record the series. I recognized you about 3/4 the way into the ad. You are probably under some sort of agreement not to talk about it, but when you can I would love to hear more details that aren't presented in the show. Like what location did they put you in, how real was the survival part, who was the woman you were with. They make it look like they drop you off naked in the wilderness and you are own your own. What type of assistance did they provide? I am really looking forward to watching the show.

Offline stickbender

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2013, 06:19:45 pm »

Billy, are you and the "Lady" going to have to have those annoying little black bars on your face, and "other parts" like the old 1950's 8mm uh .... art films? ;D ;D ;D
Do they have an uh.....uncensored version available........How many women are in this?  Just curious is all, you know....just curious..... in a uh....artistic way of course.... ::)  Do you know if they might have a uh.... survival at the playboy mansion, version planned ? ;D 8)

Wayne

Offline Charlesmaximus

• Charles Hambrock
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 07:00:21 am »
Holy crap, this is gonna be so cool to watch!  Especially knowing a forum member is in the show!  Will be rooting for you, stay strong.

-Charles
Married, and raising two ornery children. Is there time left over for bow-making?