Author Topic: need inspiration for a kids bow.  (Read 9182 times)

Offline Ozzy

Re: need inspiration for a kids bow.
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2013, 11:09:01 pm »
I really think if you guys had posted pictures of current builds that you need help with it would have helped you tremendously and listened to their advice. Its hard for them to believe you or help you if they don't have a picture to go from. I am a pure beginner in the same boat as you guys are. Chris (blackhawk) has helped me to know end and always answers my questions in my current thread I have going and various PMs I have sent him and the same goes for Clint (osageoutlaw) as well. The thread where Pearl Drums helped someone (sorry can't remember who) completely tiller out a red oak bow is another fine example if you try and put in your part they will more than gladly help you. I have personally met Chris and Clint in person and they more than gladly answered all my questions no matter how simple or stupid. I don't post very much because I don't feel like I have enough experience to give any advice yet

+1 all on this site have always help me
THE BEST SUNRISES ARE SEEN 20 FEET UP A TREE.

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: need inspiration for a kids bow.
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2013, 12:08:32 am »
I'm gonna lock this thread down before it goes too far.

Pat
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC