Author Topic: ascham  (Read 1332 times)

Offline robby

ascham
« on: June 06, 2013, 04:49:28 pm »
Not something I can't ship but if you live in the western New York let me know if your interested and I'll give you directions. I would like to include the bows, except the striped one. Bows include an old Howard Hill, 85lb. Tembo, three lemonwood bows with a fiber type backing, made bt a company whose name escapes me, I think they were located in one of the Carolina's. I 've got a lot of other stuff too and will sort it all out and post it. I'm not trying to be cagey or anything by not posting the price, but if the bows are not wanted, there could be a lot of negotiating going on, and I will sell them separately later. If I can get out of running back and forth to the post office and all that's involved with the hassle of shipping this stuff, I'll do it.
My wife and I have decided to down size, this kind of breaks my heart but I have to face reality, among other things, I'm old, Hah!
Robby

Offline Rick Wallace

Re: ascham
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 07:11:08 pm »
I wish you would get you a flintlock or two,  :)  Im way to far away or id love to talk. 
U.S.ARMY '86-'91  East Milton Fl.   Dont take yourself to seriously,,No one else does

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 07:52:19 pm »
Is that green bow in the foreground a Pearson all glass bow?

And, remember the rules about selling items on here. ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline robby

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 09:47:12 pm »
Mullet, No, that is an old Tembo from back in my he-man days :o. The glass let go on it some years ago so I re laminated, re tillered it and painted it green. I can't remember why, but I always have a reason for the things I do, no matter how weird, Hah!!
Trades welcome fellows!!! ;)
Robby

Offline BowSlayer

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2013, 04:31:14 am »
PM sent
London, England.

45#@28"