Author Topic: Well its been a while and I have been asking for it. Back in the saddle.  (Read 3580 times)

Offline dwardo

oooh that Elm with the fip tips is V pretty.
Del

If you ever fancy a trip up to northwales Dell ;-) a mini UK meet maybe. Have access to a nice bit of woodland full of elm. There is a mini log cabin for those who don't fancy sleepin out. Fire, beer, food and bows.

Offline Del the cat

• Derek Hutchison Native Wood Self Bows
Yeah, I was thinking it would be fun to meet up.
The missus has relatives on the Wirral, maybe I could leave her ther and come over.
Prob is I'm not allowed to drive at the mo' (had a funny turn in January) of course they can't find owt wrong with me. Said it could be a year before they let me back on the road.
They did a brain scan but all they saw was a load of bows and Yew trees ;)
Del
Health warning, these posts may contain traces of nut.

Offline dwardo

Yeah, I was thinking it would be fun to meet up.
The missus has relatives on the Wirral, maybe I could leave her ther and come over.
Prob is I'm not allowed to drive at the mo' (had a funny turn in January) of course they can't find owt wrong with me. Said it could be a year before they let me back on the road.
They did a brain scan but all they saw was a load of bows and Yew trees ;)
Del

Head full of sawdust ;-)
You pretty much have to drive past me to get to the Wirral. From there my self originally.
Have put aside a bit of yew that has Dell written all over it, which might not be a good thing lol.
If we can all think of some dates I would be happy to take you down.
Would be camping but happy to set aside the little log cabin for you wich has a nice wood burning stove to kelp off the chill.