Author Topic: Help On My Tillering  (Read 7680 times)

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
Re: Help On My Tillering
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 06:30:52 pm »
What an improvement.  It looks much better now.  Don't get discouraged with tillering, it can be tricky for all of us at times.  You did a great job of fixing this one. My suggestion is to just keep building.  Post all of your bows if you wish and we will be glad to help. Justin
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 09:05:40 pm »
If you are now making it for your buddies son,you ought to take Jawge's advice and finish tillering it.You can see by your picture where it needs to lose some wood on the right limb.It would be good practise for you and safer in the future for your buddies son. ;)
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

tradrick

« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 09:08:23 pm »
Thanks Justin,you drawing the lines on my pic helped me see my problem areas.One of those Ahha! moments.Give up never.I'm to bull headed for that.Besides I just got back from Sears with a 12''3/4HP bandsaw and a beltsander.My Xmas early.Bought just for bow building.The help and expirence around here is great and that's why I like this site and the magazine.I learn to do things I only day dreamed about before.tradrick