Author Topic: 2013 Bow Trade???...we doing one this year?  (Read 15510 times)

blackhawk

Re: 2013 Bow Trade???...we doing one this year?
« Reply #105 on: January 27, 2013, 04:23:02 pm »
The sign ups thread will be posted,and will start tomorrow afternoon(Jan. 28) So be on the look out tomorrow.....Please read the rules before signing up...there are some changes.

Offline Squirrelslayer

« Reply #106 on: January 27, 2013, 04:29:10 pm »
will the rules be on the thread? i live in the UK and im at college and probably won't beable to pay the shipping will i still be aloud to take part?
WARNING: posts may contain nuts.

http://squirrelslayers.forumshome.com/ - check out my forum, and if you like what you see... Join!

also on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/cj822100?feature=mhee

Offline Keenan

« Reply #107 on: January 27, 2013, 06:24:05 pm »
Squirrelslayer,
 The rules will be on the sign up thread when it is posted. International shipping can be expensive and is certainly a factor for those affected.  We are aware there may be situations like this and we will be discusing if and how to make it possible and workable for all

Offline Cardboard_Duck

• Winter Haven, FL
« Reply #108 on: January 28, 2013, 06:04:14 pm »
Denied by the three month rule I am :(
>>>---------->

blackhawk

« Reply #109 on: January 28, 2013, 07:29:32 pm »
Read the rule closer....there is a clause...and you can make a honest plea to the commitee and try to prove to them that you are capable of entering

Offline Ozzy

« Reply #110 on: January 28, 2013, 08:08:43 pm »
Would love to but still a little green only have one good one under my belt but would help with some shipping if need be
THE BEST SUNRISES ARE SEEN 20 FEET UP A TREE.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #111 on: January 28, 2013, 08:25:56 pm »
Would love to but still a little green only have one good one under my belt but would help with some shipping if need be

Great attitude! That will make next years swap ever more sweet for you. ;)
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline lesken2011

• Kenny
« Reply #112 on: January 28, 2013, 08:30:36 pm »
I had a great time in last year's trade and would love to participate again, but I have committed to my 3 sons to make each of them a bow this spring/summer. I don't want to obligate myself to more than I can accomplish, however, I will try to make myself available to help in the event someone is not able to fulfill their trade obligation. Someone was kind enough to send me one under those circumstances last year.
For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.

Ephesians 2:8-9

Kenny from Mississippi, USA