Author Topic: Just for fun  (Read 3991 times)

Offline cracker

Re: Just for fun
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 06:14:49 am »
If the chicken crossed the road to get to the other side, why did the Pollock cross the road?
I don't know but i smell something fishy all up in here.
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 12:23:47 pm »
Breaking news from the ND vs MT war:

Locals from MT are getting fed up with the need to pull the pins out of the grenades and then throwing the pins back over the border.  They are demanding that the ND's pull their own pins.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 12:29:24 pm by jackcrafty »
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr

Offline bushboy

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 10:51:22 pm »
Here's some corn 4 ya!why did'nt the skeleton cross the road?cause he did'nt have the guts!had a really weird dream last night,dreamt I was a muffler,and I woke up exhasted!a newfie (newfoundlander) was driving in ontario when his truck broke down.He walk to the nearest farm to ask the farmer to put him up for the night.the farmer replied yes but you will have to sleep with me and my wife cause we have but one bed.the newf agreed and for supper they had baked beans,and we all know how the newfs love their beans!the newf ate to plates full and had room for more but didn't want to act like a pig so he decline when offered a third!in the middle of the night the wife woke her husband to tell him some was thing harassing the chickens,the farmer jumped out of bed ,grabbed his gun and went outside to investigate.just the the wife woke up the newf and said ok newf here's your chance,...?so he went down stair and had some more beans.last one ,a play on words!trying saying this as fast as you possibly can! There was one smart fellow and he felt smart,there were two smart fellows and they felt smart,there were three smart fellows and they all felt smart!regards bobbyjoe!
Some like motorboats,I like kayaks,some like guns,I like bows,but not the wheelie type.