Author Topic: My (on time, late posting) Trade bow from Tetaxidermy!  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Almostpighunter

My (on time, late posting) Trade bow from Tetaxidermy!
« on: August 23, 2012, 07:12:42 pm »
This bow arrived the middle of July and I am embarrassed to say this is the first chance I've had to get a picture taken and post it. Sorry about the delay in posting to Tetaxidermy who made this beautiful Black locust, 66'' ntn, 45lbs@28'', carp skins on back longbow. It has a wonderful pull that is smooth as butter and finishes with a stack-less kind of spring to it that screams of how stable the bow is at full draw. It is shooting my 635g arrows laser straight and is hitting the target hard. Chronie put those "almost" pig sticker arrows right around the 137-140fps spot, but I'm guessing my smaller game/deer arrows (450-500g) will fly in the 160fps ballpark. Gonna test that next time out.

Tetaxidermy: thank you for the wonderful bow as well as the time and effort you put into it. As you can see from the pic, I brought it to the range to smack around some wheelie guys and call them "susan."

- Mike

Offline Almostpighunter

Re: My (on time, late posting) Trade bow from Tetaxidermy!
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 07:14:12 pm »
Also check out some of Tetaxidermy's pics of the bow from the "Trade Bows in progress" page here:

'http://www.primitivearcher.com/smf/index.php/topic,30424.1410.html

Offline medicinewheel

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 07:51:27 pm »
Nice bow. The bicycles in the back look kinda weird...  8) 8) 8)
Frank from Germany...

Offline Badly Bent

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 10:21:52 pm »
Congrats on getting that bow APH. He did some fine work on that from the looks of it, has a really nice bend. That black locust is some beautiful wood in my opinion , one of my favorites.

Greg
I ain't broke but I'm badly bent.