Author Topic: quivers  (Read 9110 times)

Offline okiecountryboy

Re: quivers
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2012, 09:08:47 am »
thank's Ron, the credit all goes to Rich,[halfeye], it is a sweet looker and easy to use, Bub

I completely understand. I owe soooo much to Rich. his guidance is invaluable! Any thing I have posted here has either Rich,s guidance or built by him. He is truly my personal mentor. Not taking anything away from all of the other great teachers here at PA!!!! He just has a lot of patience.

Thanks rich.........
Ron
God, honor, country, bows, and guns.

Offline bubby

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2012, 07:16:28 pm »
here's a nice bobcat quiver that i got in a trade with ThomasH a while back, look's just like one on the cover of PA last year, a real nice quiver, Bub
failure is an option, everyone fails, it's how you handle it that matters.
The few the proud the 27🏹

Offline okiecountryboy

« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2012, 10:47:48 am »
here's a nice bobcat quiver that i got in a trade with ThomasH a while back, look's just like one on the cover of PA last year, a real nice quiver, Bub

WOW!!! Now that is nice.

Ron
God, honor, country, bows, and guns.

Offline Stonedog

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2012, 11:24:41 pm »
I made mine own "side stalker" Style quiver a few years ago.....converted me instantly.  If you make the strap adjustable....and carry (tied to the quiver) a thin piece of leather or a piece of heavy cloth....it can be made into a back quiver in a matter of moments!
Till shade is gone, till water is gone, into the Shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath, to spit in Sightblinder's eye on the Last Day.

-Aiel Saying

Offline H Rhodes

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2012, 03:04:22 am »
I have made several of these little bamboo quivers.  Takes about fifteen minutes to construct and have proved to be pretty functional - most of them only hold about five arrows at the most though.... Not too fancy, but will get the job done. 
Howard
Gautier, Mississippi