Author Topic: Buddy  (Read 4868 times)

Offline chertle

Re: Buddy
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 01:36:00 pm »
OMG  8) How cute is Buddy?!?!  Thanks for sharing an update!! I am glad everything worked out and he didn't have to go into the crockpot :P
Leslie
Indiana

blackhawk

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2012, 01:39:50 pm »
Easy buddy,your choking it  :laugh:    what a cute lil puff ball he turned into

Offline lostarrow

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 02:56:17 pm »
Funny thing is , most people think all hunters are some different breed of cold blooded murdering bastards. Any of my hunting buddies including myself  have  a greater repect for life  than those who've only got their meat from the grocery store.

Offline JackCrafty

• Global Moderator
  • Sorry Officer, I was just gathering "materials".
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2012, 03:01:31 pm »
Love this thread! :)
Any critter tastes good with enough butter on it.

Patrick Blank
Midland, Texas
Youtube: JackCrafty, Allergic Hobbit, Patrick Blank

Where's Rock? Public Waterways, Road Cuts, Landscape Supply, Knap-Ins.
How to Cook It?  200° for 24hrs then 275° to 500° for 4hrs (depending on type), Cool for 12hr

Offline Josh B

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2012, 09:25:36 pm »
Funny thing is , most people think all hunters are some different breed of cold blooded murdering bastards. Any of my hunting buddies including myself  have  a greater repect for life  than those who've only got their meat from the grocery store.

Truer words were never spoken!  Err.... posted in this case.  I've all but given up trying to explain to non-hunters how some of the most rewarding hunts I've ever had ended without an arrow loosed or powder burned.   They will never now the deep satisfaction of being immersed in the natural world with all senses keenly tuned to the wildlife interaction around you.  Man, how long til hunting season?  I need a fix!    ;) ::)  ;D.  Josh

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2012, 12:38:57 am »
This is a great thread. I raised rabbits with my kids. Pets. Don't have any anymore. They still miss Hopper and Snow White.. Cute bunny!!

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline soy

• pm106221
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2012, 03:26:19 am »
I was wondering how old buddy was doing...looks like i  have a new buddy, seams to like mt bike, i have lovingly named it rapture bait  >:D

Is this bow making a sickness? or the cure...

Offline Pappy

• Global Moderator
  • if you have to ask you wouldn't understand ,Tenn.
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2012, 09:13:21 am »
Great thread,cute little fellow. :) Nice save their Osage. :)
   Pappy
Clarksville,Tennessee
TwinOaks Bowhunters
Life is Good