Author Topic: dragon  (Read 1203 times)

Offline SA

dragon
« on: June 08, 2012, 10:35:40 pm »
i did this for a friend of mine that wanted asian theme art for his newborn son's room , i forgot how much i enjoyed sitting down and drawing things like this and since it is the year of dragon he wanted .....well..... a dragon :)  just though i would share .
Shawn Acker

Offline Brock

Re: dragon
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 11:45:04 pm »
that would be a killer tattoo...i have a half sleeve of a dragon koi on right arm...makes me want to get another to go onto and around shoulder to back.

left side of my body is native american ink....right side is asian influenced....quite the mix. LOL

Offline JW_Halverson

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 11:48:25 pm »
Wow, you hit all the motifs on that one, dragon, chrysanthemums, cherry blossoms...booya!
Guns have triggers. Bicycles have wheels. Trees and bows have wooden limbs.

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 06:34:09 pm »
That's great work Ese. Great job.

Cipriano
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Parnell

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 07:08:43 pm »
Wow, you are really talented!
1’—>1’

Offline ErictheViking

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2012, 07:18:25 pm »
Incredible artwork! even your signature is done with an artists flare
"He that but looketh on a plate of ham and eggs to lust after it hath already committed breakfast with it in his heart"  C.S. Lewis

Offline SA

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2012, 09:19:50 pm »

left side of my body is native american ink....right side is asian influenced....quite the mix. LOL

i understand the confliction.. both those cultures influence me alot (having a little na and practicing martial arts) i really like the japaese and chinese arts . i do tattoo work also and the japanese is my favorite style to do, i only have a couple of tats but i plan on more  with native american ,japanese, and scottish tribal. ::)   :D

thanks for the nice compliments guys.

Shawn Acker