Author Topic: Confused???  (Read 1780 times)

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
Confused???
« on: February 28, 2012, 06:47:37 pm »
Now was it that sinew backed rocket launcher in the form curing I was gonna make my swap bow? Or wait a minute! It was that rawhide backed snakey getting reflexed!?!?!?!?!? I cant remember....maybe it was that soon to be sinewed static in my vice getting tips put on? I sure hope I get this ironed out soon. I gotta get ******'s bow shipped out.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline Keenan

Re: Confused???
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 07:02:37 pm »
Pearly you big tease! Anticipation is bad enough without you pouring on the gasoline.  That's hard to say I like snaky but I like short sinewed rockets as well! ;D

Offline Bevan R.

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 07:11:40 pm »
Ah HA!! I have discuvered your secret to cranking out the bows!!!
Bowmakers are a little bent, but knappers are just plain flaky.

Offline artcher1

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 07:22:43 pm »
My guess is, that they're all swap bows, sooner or later ;)!

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2012, 07:30:35 pm »
I've got the Dew, I guess I have to go and get some Pepsi.  I want to crank them out like Pearly  ;D

Maybe that is how he makes his recurve tips.  Soak in Pepsi for 45 minutes and then bend away.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Bevan R.

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2012, 07:35:18 pm »
Gets wired up on caffeine and sugar, then puts a loaded Shinto in his hands. Wood doesn't stand a chance. >:D
Bowmakers are a little bent, but knappers are just plain flaky.

blackhawk

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2012, 08:13:27 pm »
Gets wired up on caffeine and sugar, then puts a loaded Shinto in his hands. Wood doesn't stand a chance. >:D

LOL  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:.....yup.....busted...what other stimulants aren't in the picture I wonder ;D

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2012, 08:24:07 pm »
Maybe it's time for an intervention
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2012, 08:46:19 pm »

My guess is, that they're all swap bows, sooner or later ;)!

Your probably right on the money Artsy.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2012, 08:48:02 pm »
Pearly you big tease! Anticipation is bad enough without you pouring on the gasoline.  That's hard to say I like snaky but I like short sinewed rockets as well! ;D

Hey I have to sneak slowly around the last corner coming home every night so when that tube does show up my heart can handle it! I guess you could say Im paying it forward?

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2012, 08:49:19 pm »
Ah HA!! I have discuvered your secret to cranking out the bows!!!

Just like Ricky Bobby's kid! "Im all jacked up on Mt Dew", "Im gonna come at you like a Shinto rasp!"