Author Topic: NOT my swap bow...  (Read 12311 times)

Offline broketooth

Re: NOT my swap bow...
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2012, 09:19:40 am »
what a sweet lookin bow p.d. you are really crankin out some bows this year. i gotta get in the shop and get caught up rv

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2012, 10:11:38 am »
Too bad Pearly, but you are right.. Sweet skins. What part of Tejas is he in? What's tradgang like? Never been I don't think.

South Central I believe Cip. Trad Gang is cool , its no PA though! Many of the same folks use that site as well as this one. They to have great mod's and proper users. It entails all traditional equipment............including.....glass.... ???

Great bow. I guess I will never be able to make such a finish like you- great...

Ahhh nonsense Druid! Your bows are gorgeous and every bit as pretty as anybodys. Its ALL about the bend friend! You happen to know just how to make that happen. Anybody can make a piece of wood look like a $1000 bow, the trick is making it shoot to match that price tag. Hence the reason we ask for full draw pics when somebody forgets to post it.

Thanks again everybody, it means the world when my peers like my work. Hey Ruddy you do need to get in the bow shop boddy, aint no better place to be!
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline PeteC

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2012, 10:43:03 am »
Looks like a hum-dinger arrow slinger to me. Good job all-around. God bless
What you believe determines how you behave., Pete Clayton, Whitehouse ,Texas

Offline raghorns

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2012, 10:56:50 am »
Very nice...will you be at MOJAM or Tenn. Classic this year? If so bring some of those good look'in bows .
Live Life at Full Draw

Offline PEARL DRUMS

• }}}--CK-->
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2012, 02:38:51 pm »
Im afraid I wont be at either raghorns. I live in north/central Michigan. Its a heck of a drive to either of those places. One day I will make it to both! Promise ya' that. I want to meet a bunch of you hotshots one day.
Only when the last tree has died and the last river has been poisoned and the last fish has been caught will we realize we cannot eat money.

Offline seabass

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2012, 03:47:20 pm »
i had to take another look.i really like the way you did those tips.great job man,Steve
Middletown,Ohio

Offline J. DEMPLER

• It ain't knappin' if you ain't bleedin'
« Reply #51 on: February 18, 2012, 08:30:40 pm »
Beautiful bow buddy!! Good job!!!!
There is a place for all of Gods creatures, right next to the potatoes and gravy.

Madison, Indiana

Offline k-hat

« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2012, 08:40:08 pm »
That is just too sweet! Love the detail and the skins!   Beautiful work and great tiller, of course 8)

Offline gmc

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2012, 11:55:43 pm »
That's a very nice looking bow, well done.
Central Kentucky