Author Topic: My best one yet!  (Read 1688 times)

Offline GooseGossett

My best one yet!
« on: September 01, 2011, 02:50:58 pm »
Cut that is.  Definitely hit bone and it's funny how I knew right away what I did... wearing gloves and all!  On the positive note the flake that sliced me up traveled well right where I wanted it to.   ;D

1 John 3:18 "Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth. "

Offline StevenT

Re: My best one yet!
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 04:01:17 pm »
Ouch.  Superglue and ductape... good to go!

Offline iowabow

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 04:15:15 pm »
I cut myself up real bad this summer until I learned the ropes. Now I rarely get cut.
(:::.) The ABO path is a new frontier to the past!

Offline cowboy

• Paul Wolfe. Springtown, TX
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 04:17:00 pm »
Wash it off and a bandaid. Eventually you'll have enough scar tissue built up that it won't cut ya anymore ;D.
When you come upon a track or trail you do not know, follow it to the point of knowing.

Offline iowabow

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 04:23:51 pm »
hehe right! or you will have so many bandaids that it will be like wearing a glove.
(:::.) The ABO path is a new frontier to the past!

Offline jonathan creason

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 04:33:33 pm »
Yeouch!

The worst part about those cuts is the flaps hang up on the edge of your pockets every time you stick your hand in there.
Cleveland, NC

"The only thing cooler than bands that gets lots of chicks are bands that scare chicks." - Beavis

Offline GooseGossett

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 08:40:17 pm »
Jonathan you are right on the money there.  Hands in the pocket and then forgetting you cut yourself and putting that silly hand sanitizer on and suddenly knowing you cut yourself more than once!   :o
1 John 3:18 "Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth. "

Offline Dazv

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2011, 11:24:39 am »
thats a nice one fill it up with salt

Offline jamie

• born again pagan ,dirt worshipping heathen
« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2011, 08:26:43 am »
wrap it with black electrical tape. buddy of mine is a fisherman from maine. he got me using it and theres something magic in that stuff, because wounds heal very fast
"Man is a tool-using animal. Without tools he is nothing, with tools he is all."

waterbury, ct

Offline Bill Skinner

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 12:08:14 am »
I cut the snot out of that finger on a regular, recurring basis.  In my case, it is because I hit the rock at an angle and that finger is not on the rock, it is sort of dangling, in exactly the right spot to get cut by the flying flakes.  Keep the finger tight on the stone and keep a box of bandaids and Neosporin handy because you will still get cut there, just not as often.  Bill