Author Topic: Glock talk...part 2  (Read 1222 times)

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

Glock talk...part 2
« on: May 31, 2011, 08:16:42 am »
A few months back I had a thread on my Glock 19, I wasn't happy about the grip and trigger, since than I got a 2 1/2 # trigger on, a titanium safety plug, I got used to the grip ( actually got a rubber sleeve with finger nochs ) never liked the looks of those guns ( I'm allways being a 1911 fan both for looks and for the grip feel )

But after a few months and those mods I'm really liking the Glock now, the look grew on me, the trigger is spactacular, the grip, I got it now and feels good, the gun is super accurate, very reliable ( never a hickup ) the 15 rounds mags are awsome, this is a marvelous piece of engeniring indeed. ;) ;)
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline nugget

• I see, I hunt, I shoot, I eat
Re: Glock talk...part 2
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 10:36:15 am »
titanium safety plug?
I love my glock. Really liking my new keltec pf9 also.
Life is not a journey to the grave with the intentions of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body. But rather to slide in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming....WOW WHAT A RIDE!!

Offline Justin Snyder

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 12:30:49 pm »
You really cant argue with the reliability of the Glock. My Glock 22 has the radon sights so you can see them at night. One of the best things about the Glock is the interchangeable mags. A Glock 22 magazine will fit a Glock 17, 19, 22, 23, 27, 34, and 35. They even fit in the Glock 26 "Baby" Glock.
Everything happens for a reason, sometimes the reason is you made a bad decision.

SW Utah

Offline NOMADIC PIRATE

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 04:54:02 pm »
 Yeah Justin, Mine has those Sights too, very cool  :)
NORTH SHORE, HAWAII

Offline recurve shooter

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 11:43:54 am »
my dad has had a model 22 in .40 cal for years. iv seen that gun put through crap like you wouldnt believe. hes killed i think fifteen deer and numerous rabits with it (yea yea i know and it is what your thinkin, but thats him not me). i want one, really good guns if they are all like his.
lets just shoot it