Author Topic: P.A. and it's members are the best!  (Read 5070 times)

Offline Cameroo

• Cam's Stuff
Re: P.A. and it's members are the best!
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 01:57:00 am »
Thanks Eddie.  I have my talented girlfriend to thank for that.  I had an image in my head and on paper, she brought it to life :)

Nate, you'll have to ask my Dad what he wants for it, you troublemaker :P  Or better yet, I'll make you a replica, in exchange for one of these :)

Offline Keenan

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 02:04:27 am »
 Really is a great site and great group of friends here, Well said ;)

Great looking web site Cam,  Sure like them arm guards you make ;).

BTW watch out for the Nate guy,,,,,He likes to stir the pot  >:D

Offline NTD

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 02:11:20 am »
 ;)

Once the forum bow swaps are out of the way I'd love to do a swap with you Cam 8)
Nate Danforth

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 03:20:56 am »
Cam your opening post to this thread was spot on! took the words right out of my mouth but it sounded allot better than if I would have said it ;D I know your not trying to stir the pot with whatever site you may be speaking about but that is a bunch of BS and I might just go find as many mods on that site and try to get there pantys in a bunch just because of there crap >:( well wish me luck, ill report back after im banned for talking about compounds and posting up some of my work ;D ;) Good thread
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline criveraville

• Psalm 127:4
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 03:27:55 am »
Elktracker,
         That is too funny!!! Well I guess they would not let me in the door. I've only hunted with a bos with wheels. Never even shot a primitive bow yet.. Hoping to change all that real soon ;D
I was HECHO EN MEXICO, but assembled in Texas and I'm Texican as the day is long...  Psalm 127:4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth.

Offline Elktracker

• Josh
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 03:30:55 am »
You will never go back to the wheel bow I havent even touched mine since I shot one of Strunks sticks ;D
my friends think my shops a mess, my wife thinks I have too much bow wood, my neighbors think im redneck white trash and they may all be right on the money!!

Josh Vance  Netarts OR. (Tillamook)

Offline johnston

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2011, 12:43:10 pm »
I worked 12 hours last night and when I read Cam's opening it made me chuckle. I have been posting a couple of months and reading as a guest here for a year or so, so I ain't been around long. But last night I ...thought about El Destructo and his family situation...Wondered what Lee goes through with his birds...Wished I had a bow by James Parker...Thought about JW and his dog Scully...checked mileage to Clarksville...NTD and his damn  snakes...wondered how long Pat has been growing his beard and decided I was gonna have a sit down with Pappy somewhere along the line. Never met any of these folks but they along with all the other regulars have answered everything I have asked and kept me entertained at the same time. Great bunch of people.

Cam, I really like your site.

What I really want to say is thank you for letting me in. Not everybody does.

Lane