Author Topic: an apology  (Read 2429 times)

Offline fishfinder401

• noel laflamme noellaf2@cox.net
an apology
« on: February 25, 2011, 03:23:23 pm »
it has been brought to my attention that it seems as if i am brushing peoples opinions off and ignoring what they have to say, and im sorry if it comes off that way, i am thick headed and it usually takes a little bit for things to sink in, and unfortunatly by that time i usually have already replied to what the person said. i'm sorry if i have offended anybody in past posts, i am going to try to work on not leaving that impression.
and remember that most if not all of you know more than me 99.9% of the time and i will most likely listen to your suggestions eventually
thanks for listening
noel
« Last Edit: February 25, 2011, 03:39:36 pm by fishfinder401 »
warbows and fishing, what else is there to do?
modern technology only takes you so far, remove electricity and then what

Offline George Tsoukalas

• Traditional and Primitive Archers
Re: an apology
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2011, 03:39:33 pm »
Apology accepted but honestly, I never noticed that. :) Jawge
Set Happens!
If you ain't breakin' you ain't makin!

Offline fishfinder401

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2011, 03:40:48 pm »
Apology accepted but honestly, I never noticed that. :) Jawge
thanks, and i guess you were one of the lucky ones then ;D
noel

Cacatch

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2011, 04:02:07 pm »
I wouldn't worry too much about it, Fish. That's what Primitive Archery is all about - doing it your own way and being stubborn. We insist on not following the crowd and we all like to do our own thing. If we weren't like this, we'd all just be wheel bow hunters or not bow hunters at all. Like George, I never noticed it either, and I'm willing to bet that most of us have not cause it's no different from how we are  :).

Offline fishfinder401

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2011, 04:08:22 pm »
I wouldn't worry too much about it, Fish. That's what Primitive Archery is all about - doing it your own way and being stubborn. We insist on not following the crowd and we all like to do our own thing. If we weren't like this, we'd all just be wheel bow hunters or not bow hunters at all. Like George, I never noticed it either, and I'm willing to bet that most of us have not cause it's no different from how we are  :).
thanks, thats good to know, i just wanted to let people know, if it seemed like i was ignoring anyones opinions or being overly stouburn on something, i wasn't and trust me, i NEVER follow the crowd ;D

Offline Keenan

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 04:18:52 pm »
Apology accepted, There are allot of gracious bowyers on here that give freely of there knowledge. That has often come through much trial and error. I was a very strong willed person most of my life and have most always done what I thought best. If there is any wisdom that my age could share, ::) is that when I did just that, I always learned the hard way and took the long road. After a life time of learning the hard way, I am finally learning by gleaming as much info as I can from those around me with more experience.  That is what makes this site so incredible is that we can learn from each other, without out having to do the trial error scenarios.  I still experiment and push the limits as much as I can. and that is good as well. But I now have more bows then fire wood  ::) thanks to the help of the PA community.
  I sure wish I had this privilege when I was your age ::)

HatchA

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2011, 06:06:21 pm »
If you're anything like me, Fish, the only time you truly learn a lesson is when you make mistakes yourself - no matter what advice people offer.  Life is one great big learning curve and we're all riding it :)  It's commendable that you take the time to acknowledge that you may have come across badly.

Offline George Tsoukalas

• Traditional and Primitive Archers
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2011, 06:47:05 pm »
I was pretty cranky a few days ago.  Apologies to all too. Jawge
Set Happens!
If you ain't breakin' you ain't makin!