Author Topic: Knox Gelatin  (Read 3586 times)

Offline 0209

Knox Gelatin
« on: December 20, 2010, 01:12:15 am »
Where can I purchase Knox gelatine?  I went to walmart today and couldnt find it.  Was i looking in the complete wrong section or do they have it?  Thanks and have a good one.  I'm lookin to possible sinew my hopeful horn bow either tomorrow or tuesday.
Merry Christmas to all...
-Ian
Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training is austere conditions with minimal food and water. He doesn't worry about what workout to do.his ruck weighs what it weighs and his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. Only he knows the cause. Still want to Quit?
-Unknown

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
Re: Knox Gelatin
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2010, 01:14:22 am »
Probably in the Jell-O section. All it is is unflavored Jello. It is used for making Jelly.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline osage outlaw

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2010, 01:20:55 am »
I get mine at walmart.  Pat is right, it is with the jello and pudding.  Look on the top shelf, or on the bottom shelf.  That is usually where they keep it.
I started out with nothin' and I still got most of it left

Offline Cameroo

• Cam's Stuff
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2010, 07:34:12 am »
Walmart can be hit-and-miss some times.  When I was setting up my garage for bow making, I went there for a new broom, but they didn't have any dust pans. ::)  Go figure...

If you can't find it there, most grocery stores should have it.

Offline cracker

« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2010, 08:13:54 am »
You are right on wal mart being hit or miss. I went there for some ice trays for my antique fridge once and was told they were out of season I asked the kid how many I could shoot when they came back in season and all I got was a blank stare.
If we can't help each other what is the point of being here?