Author Topic: New Tools are Here !  (Read 1468 times)

Offline nocams

New Tools are Here !
« on: July 12, 2010, 09:11:01 pm »
Heh Jesse,
Our new tools arrived today so Mason and I are cocked, locked, and ready to rock for Sat morning ! Going to try and get on the road around 5:30am so if all goes well and and I can drag the grocery disposal unit away from Cracker Barrel we will be there around 8AM hopefully. Looking forward to spending time with you guys in the pit.

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
Re: New Tools are Here !
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 09:26:05 pm »
 I just got my three new boppers from Flintknapping Tools today, also. I LIKE THEM!
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline FlintWalker

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 10:46:43 pm »
Good to hear that Nocams! I'll be there all weekend and ready to do a little chipping myself. 
 My back has been killing me for a couple weeks now, but I got a steroid pack at the doctor today and by this weekend I'll be feeling like super man!  It'll be rough when it wears off...but it sure is nice for a while.
Be thankfull for all you have, because no matter how bad you think it is...it can always be worse.

Offline nocams

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 11:46:17 pm »
Bummer Shannon ! Hope ya get to feelin better soon ! Don't forget that miracle cure..... ICE, does wonders for my aches, pains, and inflammation. I got the summer flu on July 2nd and still trying to get rid of the hacking cough. Mason got it from me on July 5th and is still fighting it now. It sucks !!! He should be lots better by Wed or so. You gots advanced notching class with Mason and you got to start pretty much from scratch with old lefty here ! If ya'll can teach a lefty how to knapp you can do anything !

Offline JEB

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2010, 08:39:38 am »
Nocams and Mason, Have a good time at your knap in.  It was nice meeting you at Compton.  Mason break up that Pedernalis yet?

Jon

Offline nocams

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 11:30:18 am »
Heh Jon !
Yep, he has been beatin on the rocks from Compton. Sure was good to visit with you guys. Right now he feels so bad he is jsut trying to beat this old flu. I tell ya it took the wind out of my sails for about 8 days. Ruff stuff ! Hopefully we will learn lots this weekend and we can post some pics of Mason's new points. He is blessed to have friends like ya'll ! This will be my second day in the pit at Pappy's. I gots lots to learn and blood to shed. Just stocked the wallet with band aids !!!

Offline leapingbare

• http://www.flintknappers.com/jessewright/
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 05:00:40 pm »
Cool!
 Remember i am a club member and I'll have to work and I'll have my kids but I'll try my best to get in the pit with yall.
Mililani Hawaii

Offline Outbackbob48

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 06:38:46 pm »
Hey Nocams, I hear that left handed tools can get pricey :o Man your getting some lessons from some of the best , Jesse an Shannon.lessons from either is priceless. Bob