Author Topic: Got the living...  (Read 4783 times)

Offline recurve shooter

Re: Got the living...
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 03:22:14 am »
that is cool. had two of the little boogers a while back scare my bulldog so bad it hid under the toolbox in the back of the truck for an hour.
lets just shoot it

Offline stickbender

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2010, 02:28:01 am »

Cute little Booger.  In Montana the @#$#$@ coyotes eat them like candy, and now they have the #$%$#@ wolves to contend with, not to mention the lions, and bears, oh my!  Yeah, in Montana, my Buddy, usually gets a few during haying season. :(  They are some kinda fast, though when they do get up and run!  :o

Wayne

Lombard

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2010, 10:07:06 pm »
Yeah Chris, no wonder you had choice words for his lack of communication. Sounds like one of those need new underwear events. We are out of Savannah Lakes, and are now down in Modoc doing the splicing there. I have been camping out at Hamilton Branch. It has been really good sleeping weather the last couple of weeks. Well last night I came out of my tent for a nature call, and almost walked slap into a doe in the dark. Jumped the heck out of both of us. The deer there, like Savannah Lakes are under no hunting pressure, and in the evening when they are feeding, it is nothing to walk to within ten feet of them.