Author Topic: set of arrows...  (Read 2238 times)

Offline medicinewheel

set of arrows...
« on: April 09, 2010, 05:49:34 pm »
Just finished this set of arrows with broadheads; turkey fletched POC; tapering 11/32" - 23/64" - 5/16" tip to nock; can't measure the weight right now, low battery...  8) 8) 8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 06:59:07 pm by medicinewheel »
Frank from Germany...

Offline aero86

Re: set of arrows...
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 06:01:44 pm »
looks pretty good! 
profsaffel  "clogs like the devil" I always figured Lucifer to be more of a disco kind of guy.

Offline Josh

• Silence is golden but duct tape is silver.
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 06:11:43 pm »
wow very nice arrows, Frank! 
“The trouble with quotes on the Internet is you never know if they are genuine.” —Abraham Lincoln

Offline medicinewheel

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 06:59:50 pm »
Thanks guys!
Frank from Germany...

Offline DanaM

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 07:32:00 pm »
Beautiful frank :) Got to ask though they have broadheads are you actually allowed to hunt over der in Germany ???
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline medicinewheel

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 08:27:09 pm »
Thanks Dana!
No we are not allowed to hunt with bow and arrow here in Germany; could hunt in France, Finland, Hungary for instance.
But actually first of all I want to learn to shoot those, then I'll consider hunting...  8) 8) 8)
Frank from Germany...

Offline DanaM

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 09:17:48 pm »
Cool Frank, planning a trip to Pappy's eh ;) :)
"Prosperity is a way of living and thinking, and not just money or things. Poverty is a way of living and thinking, and not just a lack of money or things."

Manistique, MI

Offline mullet

• Global Moderator
  • Eddie Parker
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 10:45:06 pm »
 Beautiful arrows, Frank. I was wondering where you were going to use those also. And a little side note, looks like my son will be moving to Germany for a little while.
Lakeland, Florida
 If you have to pull the trigger, is it really archery?

Offline Pat B

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 12:06:05 am »
Nice cedars Frank. Hope you get to use them for their intended use! They would look good with blood on them.
Make the most of all that comes and the least of all that goes!    Pat Brennan  Brevard, NC

Offline medicinewheel

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2010, 03:41:56 am »
Thanks again!

@ Dana: Well, I really would want to come, but it's right at the beginning of the semester at the University; maybe I can arrange that for next year, this year it's impossible, to many projects I need to take care of...

@ Eddie: Keep me posted! I'll get in touch with him. Where exactly will he be? K-town??

@ Pat: My shooting became a lot better last year, but it's still inconsistent; alongside I practice stalking. Let's see how it is shooting with broadheads...
Frank from Germany...