Author Topic: New to this web site:  (Read 2289 times)

Offline mspink

New to this web site:
« on: May 03, 2009, 12:00:40 am »
Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Michael Spink and im hoping to make a couple friends on here. Im not much of a computer guy but im interested in recieving and sharing info(what little bit i think i know) its not much. I just signed on yesterday and so far this is pretty cool. Also i just made two bows out of maple 60 and 65 lbs @ 26" if anyone is interested i can try to get some pics on here in a couple days.
Aim small miss small!

Offline Keenan

Re: New to this web site:
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2009, 12:17:16 am »
  Welcome Michael. This is a great site and there are allot of people on here to help share your journey into the world of primitive bows. Yes feel free to share some pics of your bows. We always like seeing everyone's work and that is how we learn so much from each other. You will find many great bowyers on hear that don't mind sharing information and ideas so don't be afraid to ask any questions. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work.  Keenan

Offline hawkbow

• High Country Archer
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2009, 12:53:50 am »
welcome , always glad to see another brother of the bow..Hawk
IT IS BETTER TO LOSE WITH HONOR. THAN TO WIN THROUGH DECEPTION...

Mike "Hawk" Huston

Offline Jmilbrandt

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2009, 02:10:30 am »
Welcome to PA! I just joined a couple of months ago and have already learned so much from the bowyers here. It's a great site.
SW Utah

Offline Gordon

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2009, 03:19:24 am »
Welcome Michael, it's good to have you on board. I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work.
Gordon

Offline DustinDees

• the kingdom of bahrain, deployed
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2009, 04:55:01 am »
Welcome, great information and great people on this site. i love to see any and everyone's bows.
Dustin D.
“Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.” – Epicurus
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's Relativit

nickf

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2009, 08:49:43 pm »
welcome. Now get some pics up :)

Offline George Tsoukalas

• Traditional and Primitive Archers
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2009, 10:47:12 pm »
Welcome, Michael. Nice to have you here. Please do post your pics.  Jawge
Set Happens!
If you ain't breakin' you ain't makin!